Watch Dogs

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Finally got the chance to play it after getting a free copy with my Geforce GTX 760 (from EVGA) and while I haven't got that far into the game yet, there were definitely some instances where the game lagged like heck. First game I played so far that made my AMD FX-8320 CPU's temperature go 65 degrees Celsius or higher (as most other games have reached no higher than 59-62 degrees Celsius).

In terms of crashing, I have not had a single crash yet. I'll let y'all know if mine decides to crash though.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well im crashing every couple of minutes and its frustrating as all hell. It seems to be due to Ubisofts Nvidia connections along with unoptimized ATI support and no reall ATI GFX drivers. The beta ones are not all that great really.

The errors are usually disrupt_b64.dll related (the game engine) or errors about the game reading from a non existing memory location.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega is a well known pirate.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've played some missions and some open world stuff on the 360 version. Not impressed so far. The story is kind of poor and the gameplay is ok but not something to remember.
Right now i think it's just an overpriced game which had too much hype built around it.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well if u want to fix ur "Save problem" deactivate Save Cloud from ubisoft game launcher

and watch dogs had a huge update last days it fixed most of problems

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wew, how can you people even afford Watch Dogs? Its too expensive T_T

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if u want to fix ur "Save problem" deactivate Save Cloud from ubisoft game launcher

and watch dogs had a huge update last days it fixed most of problems
Nah its not the cloud. It happens due to some faulty coding i guess. Its caused by a BOSD at the moment the game is saving that corrupts the save game file. The cloud thing is just useless in restoring it, even though it detects that the saves are different >.>

I got round that with a third party software that makes a backup of the save file every 5 minutes. So i can use that to restore if it happens again. Also the update didnt fix jack shit for me. Unless it was made iun the last 3 days, in which case i dont have it yet ^^;

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$6o is expensive as fck
I wish it was $60

Standard pricing for a new game in Australia is approx $90 but still. Buying 1 new game every 3 or 4 months or something means they are cheap for the enjoyment they give out

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wish it was $60

Standard pricing for a new game in Australia is approx $90 but still. Buying 1 new game every 3 or 4 months or something means they are cheap for the enjoyment they give out
IF they work and aren't bug-ridden messes still held back by the piss poor tech of the brilliant new console generation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom