Wassup guys

Best answers
heyhey, wow, this sure has been a looooooooooong time since I've been here .... hmmm a year? dunno, i've been kinda busy with skool and stuff. Almost had to double my year, close call. but now I'm back, and imma start playing again, maybe I'll go back to the hosting site, (**** I forgot the name :) ok guess I wont go there anymore) I was an admin there, u could dl esf stuff and blabla ... well, I just got back from Tunisia with an earinfection, and trust me, you DONT want to get on an airplane with an earinfection, coz you suffer like a chikken being fried in a toaster when the plane lands and when it goes up. :'( anyway, u'll see me on servers, good to bve back, nice site !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yet another Name......They started meaning nothing to me in '02. Welcome back nonetheless.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back.

Arthos said:
Yet another Name......They started meaning nothing to me in '02. Welcome back nonetheless.
How about you not post then? Posting in such a blunt wat indirectly turns the other person down, and is a step away from indirect flaming. Please do not attempt to post in this fashion again.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome back then, have a good stay^_^

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back :]

I see you haven't posted since Febuary 18, you'll find this mod has a changed a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom