[WARNING spoilders!!!] Naruto akatsuki Character

Best answers
so anybody else heared about the TOBI akatsuki member, might be obito from kakashi's team who gave him the sharingan ?

seems lil wierd to me, why did he went bad bad boo boo side of dark itachi.

just for record some pics of tobi.
on right side ofc kakashi.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he is Obito?
It's not enough to bring me back to the series.
A dead character, whom of little importance to the series.
He is the origin and source of Kakashi's Sharingan.
Doesn't matter if the source is alive or not to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There really is no way of knowing...some people say the Akatsuki leader is the 4th Hokage also because of similar looks, but we'll never know until the series is finished. Maybe even then we won't know. Chances of Obito being Tobi looks pretty promising though since it has been said that Tobi was a lot like Naruto (when he was younger at least) and Obito also seems to be that way as well.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only problem with it being Obito is that he would be missing both eyes, though of course this could be countered by some optic implants.

An interesting theory nonetheless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it certainly is interesting that the eyehole Tobi has would be the eye that Obito had left. Or whatever was left of it after that rock fell on it... but I guess he can see now, somehow. He could be very deformed from all that, hence the mask. And the whole fact that Tobi is a lot like Obito in spelling >_> I dunno, it seems like a pretty likely twist.

Best answers
Its just a theory you dont know until he takes off his mask. And everyone should know by now that Akatsuki leader is not the 4th hokage, its a new character. And most likely Tobi is a new character too...

Best answers
Or maybe orochimaru is michael jackson :shocked: Or the leader of akatski is naruto's dad. Or naruto's brother or something. But just about everybody had spiky hair in anime so I doubt it. I don't even know if Kishimoto knows how its going to end. But I hope it never ends unless it gets *** like GT.

Best answers
Yeah there's no info on Naruto's family, I'd say the leader of Akatsuki could very well be related to Naruto.

I'm at the current Shippuden episode, but I wonder if Naruto has a bloodline ability D:

Would be cool if the Leader of Akatsuki was the leader because of his awesome bloodline ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom