Warning: connection problems

Best answers
I need help.
after about 20 to 60 mins into every game all the characters onscreen freeze (including me) and then they disappear and on the upper right part this message pops up in red. Warning: connection problems.

it's really ruining my games
to answer some of the questions you'll probably ask:
No none of the other game i play online lag
Even when my ping is great I disconnect
I had no problem installing the mod nor the 1.1 patch

I really stumped so I really would appreciate some help
thx in advance

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you are a 56k *cough* lagger :rolleyes: these are some of the options that could of happened:

1) disconnected
2) been kicked off
3) admin closes game/server
4) lag

Best answers
well this is going on in every server
and I use cable so no lag

Best answers
Ok either the server has been crashed or ur connection has been disrupted for some reason. There is no cure for it. Either u join or make ur own server. Or u call ur cable company and ask the whats going on. Also if u have any windows open or u have a "special" program running which lags the hell out of u. So that is the only solutions i have. I hope this works for u. If not im sry but i tried. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you have any program running like msn messenger or aim or something close them all it will help you.If you have programs open that you don't think is important having them on close them and try to connect to a server.I have a cable and I don't have no problems connecting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or it cud be a 56ker joining a game or theres 2 many ppl in the server u join so there is too much lag

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom