Warcraft III Beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
W00t w00t w00t w00t w00t... and so forth. I think you get the idea.

Incase you haven't already jumped to the conclusion... YES, I am a beta test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and i care why???

oh wait i dont..... :p

go gloat on a forum were people care..

Best answers
warcraft 2 ownz u
old skool stragedies rule

Best answers
Good for you, I didn't get in... looks like a good game, wish I was in... but why is it in this forum? Should this not have gone into the off-topic or something? o_o

Best answers
I really don't care, a mod can move it if he desires to. Strategy Games are really fun when you get tired of blowing people up FPS style.

You might try and give your brain a little exercise as it wastes away staring at your monitor. At least what little of your brain you have left. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm u might want to try and give your brain a little exercise as it wastes away from u gloating on the esf forums....

no one cares if u got in... so go find someone that cares..

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Actually..I'm slightly jealous

I wanted to be a beta tester :S

Combat-Hamster

C
Whats the big deal? If you arnt a Selected Beta Testers u can still download the pirated version that is exactly the same as theres. 10 of thousands of people are playing the pirated versions on line right now =P BTW WarCraft 3 RULES! =P If u want to know where to get WC3 private message me and il give u link to file since you cant leak info on the forums its also a 250 meg file so u should have a fast connection if u intend to dl it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol

morphous or that DL program thing would have it.. (but u didnt hear that from me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom