War On Iraq ~ Angie {MUST HEAR}

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG! I was on my way to go out to eat w/ my parents (they listen to talk radio) and they played this, it's from an Iraqi woman who is now an American, she talks about how she is thankful for America going into war with Sadaam, and other things, YOU MUST HEAR IT

Click HERE

Best answers
Thank God...finally, I hope more people hear this cause most people where I'm at are anti-war and, they are ignorant, they've been sheltered all their lives, and they SHUN our President, Mr. Bush, how dare they? AUGH it makes me angry, and I'm just glad there are people out there that feel the same way I do, I support our President and our troops. No one is for war, but it is better in the long run, and Damn those people who say we're going in there only for oil, and money. THE WORLD NEED STABILITY EVERYWHERE. How can people live with people like Saddam killing others and YOU know about it and YOU want to back away from it, I say they're cowards.

The short of it is Bush is doing the right thing even though some people dont like it. God Bless America!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Pretty interesting, thanks Mr. Satan. (Satan is so helpful, I have changed my world view because of Satan. I love your name! :D)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Engar
Satan is so helpful, I have changed my world view because of Satan.
*A nun walks into the room, reads Engar's post, and keels over from a severe heart attack* :p :D
Now if we could only get some of the protesters in our own U.S. of A. to listen to that...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this war is getting old :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no i dont even watch it and if you do watch they just show our tanks driving in the desart ummm hello some kind of war.

hes soposed to have weapons of mass distruatuon <-- what ever and we have seen none.

now were freeing iraq why who cares about them let them be.

war is boring :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank God...finally, I hope more people hear this cause most people where I'm at are anti-war and, they are ignorant, they've been sheltered all their lives, and they SHUN our President, Mr. Bush, how dare they? AUGH it makes me angry, and I'm just glad there are people out there that feel the same way I do, I support our President and our troops. No one is for war, but it is better in the long run, and Damn those people who say we're going in there only for oil, and money. THE WORLD NEED STABILITY EVERYWHERE. How can people live with people like Saddam killing others and YOU know about it and YOU want to back away from it, I say they're cowards.

The short of it is Bush is doing the right thing even though some people dont like it. God Bless America!
AMEN!

Originally posted by Engar
Pretty interesting, thanks Mr. Satan. (Satan is so helpful, I have changed my world view because of Satan. I love your name! :D)

Wow, people like me? :yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
no i dont even watch it and if you do watch they just show our tanks driving in the desart ummm hello some kind of war.

hes soposed to have weapons of mass distruatuon <-- what ever and we have seen none.

now were freeing iraq why who cares about them let them be.

war is boring :S
Bleh... .FM. what if you lived in Iraq before the war started? Would YOU like to live there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom