Which is better?

• War of the rings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woldcraft III

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which do you guys think is better and why.

1. Warcraft has better graphics, and gameplay is a lil better. Thier bassicly the same.. but, eh.

Best answers
WarCraft III
Because it's just nice :]

I like Night Elves and Orcs they OwnzOrz :]

Best answers
warcraft 3, caus the only thing better then it is frozen thrown :p and then only thing that will be better then frozen thrown is warcraft 4 if they ever decide to make it :D

race, hmmm they're all pretty much even in my oppionion, cept i like undead and nightelves, go the deathknight and warden

Best answers
They are making Worlds of Warcraft. It's an online game, like Everquest, except with Warcraft people. I saw a trailer for it and it looks sweet!

Best answers
Definatly Warcraft III, I played War of the Ring and it was too much like a mirror image, people need to come up with there own things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everquest is making a Warcraft III kinda game too, graphics are intense, saw it in my GameNow magazine.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
World of Warcraft would be sweet buuuuuut you have to pay for it. The geniouses at blizzard are ditching battle.net >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
World of Warcraft would be sweet buuuuuut you have to pay for it. The geniouses at blizzard are ditching battle.net >_<
No there not, battle net will still be used for there RTS games, but you cant host a mmorpg on battle net x.X

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I think the reason why people whine about battle.net is because you can't just download something off kazaa and have fifty thousand other people playing online with you.

That, and the fact that the Blizzard boys don't take any of this piracy bull****. More companies need to take that kind of initiative...

As for the games, Warcraft III is the best RTS ever in my opinion. War of the Rings doesn't even hold a candle.

And storywise, I prefer Warcraft's to LOTR's, too....

Best answers
Warcraft 3 definitaly, war of the rings is just a rip-off version, first time i saw wotr, i thought it was an expansion for war3, the graphics are practically the same.

Best answers
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. The Naga are so ****ing powerful you can't get enough of them!
And storywise, for a computer game, warcraft and frozen throne has the best story line ever. also counts against LOTR storyline.

Best answers
wasn't this thread a little dead?
anyways, i didn't play warcraft so i don't have much choice :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom