Want some bots ?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok if you didn't knew it the bots are already online on mine site here

Since its free space it can't handle much people and disable your download manager if you can't download it.
Well its better then nuthin lets just wait for masta/greg to put it on this site :rolleyes:

Best answers
heh, do you have it so you can customize their skill level, if not do it, it would be good for lots of people.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
uhh yes go to the menu by pressing = and then go to advanced and then to botskill and change it to bad :yes:

Best answers
i am impressed

not only can these things be evil, but they melee nicely, throw ki attacks when i'm low, and even made me laugh once and a while with the "witty" remarks. The only thing i can ask isthat is there some way to toggle the bot's responses off?

Best answers
Good job with the bots, Me, I put in a Buu on Best and he kicked my ass :p final score was like 18 - 8 or something crazy like that :) guess I'm not as good at esf as my computer(with your instructions) is...

and GhostfaceKillah, oh yes they use melee, and it stings...

Best answers
i click on ur link and it goes to the tripod place and redirects me back to the link i started with without dling the file(this is for the 1.1 esf bot) and dont say try right clicking and saving target as becuase i already tried and it did nothing but save thesite location

Best answers
King Vegeta: Ooh ooh, I know, use the other mirror!! :)
Lethal Vegetto: <a href = "http://www.esforces.com/">The link is on this page</a>

Once again, good job Me, your bots are better than most people I have played today :)

Best answers
Ug nvm, but when i install it i get and error saying cant find DLL file. And then another error of some kind :S

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thnx all for licking them :)
well you better get it from one of the links here

if you need the zip you must go to here
and choose esf_bot_2.zip that one shouldn't cause problems with dll errors i think.

Also when installing you must have 3 things:

- your esf folder has the call 'esf'
- you should have a bot.cfg(comes whit zip and installer)
- you should have this file esf\dlls\hl.dll

ehh and scout it is for 1.1 :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there good... not super

I also played buu on best it wuz like 6-2 for me
but there the best bots I played so far

( nothing beats the/my human brain :D )

Best answers
they are pretty cool, i fired a beam and they teleport away and fire one at me:D then i fired one more and he blocked it, the best bots i played, pretty funny to play with them and they melee good too

Best answers
nice bots ME. you should code bots for CS, TFC, and every other mod.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm very very very sad. While i am an official bot tester, i can't test them or use them. I need halflife for that, and i lost the friggin sjitty game. Also even when i get halflife back. 39 mb to download to use the bots for 1.1, and i'm on 56k, me very sad, and slowly remove teer from face.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
poor cold steel :cry:

and 8bit-Fighter yep there is (maybe i should put it in the manual next time ^^) just use the normal commands only put esf_bot before it so for example to add a bot:

esf_bot addbot

and Tsunami, nope cuz there are many bots already out there and some good ones to(podbot and realbot for cs and foxbot for tfc) besides that coding one bot and a mod and have exams is enough for me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom