wanne know the good tricks

Best answers
i saw and had a few times that someone stopped a beam and hold it and flew away with the energy ball and was able to trow it back later as a ball of energy i wanne know how

p.s.
does anyone know some good other tricks

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
You sure he didn't just block the beam,flew backwards becuz of the beam ,then succesfully blocked it and threw it wherever he wanted?

Best answers
Originally posted by Daimao
You sure he didn't just block the beam,flew backwards becuz of the beam ,then succesfully blocked it and threw it wherever he wanted?
Yeah i bet my money on this one too :)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a block struggle

Just block a beam and pump ki into it

Best answers
LoL me and a couple of my friends were playing volleyball with a spirit bomb it was quite fun, we were on cell_night and we used the arena as the net and tried to make each of use run for it. Very fun.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJimamarc
LoL me and a couple of my friends were playing volleyball with a spirit bomb it was quite fun, we were on cell_night and we used the arena as the net and tried to make each of use run for it. Very fun.
LOL!
They should make servers for that! lol!
(HIT THE DIRT! GOKU'S SPIKING IT!)

Best answers
Yeah me or my friend host for duels and such and some wierd stuff we have found out that we teach poeple.

Best answers
im not sure about the whole got blasted and kept the energy thing but if you charge up a shot and hold right click before you let go of left mouse button you'll hold your energy
you can fly around and whatever to your hearts content and still have a fully charged kamehameha waiting for some poor schmo to walk into :)

Best answers
When ur in a beam duel, how do you win it or does it go automatically with whosever's is stronger? idk. I shot a spirit bomb and a guy kameha-ed it and my spirit bomb flew back at me with the kameha.

Best answers
For the Kamehameha and Mesenko you have to click attack to win struggles but for like a Spirit bomb and SBC once you let you you can move so you wouldn't have a struggle with that, it would just go by how much ki was put into it.

Best answers
I like to fire a special beam cannon at my opponents Kamehameha. Then while they power strugle I fly off to the side and blast them again.;)

Best answers
non beam attacks can be batted away by a weak beam EG: My friend was goku (11 mil) with a full SB and i was only 6 mil vegita however my GG full (gallet gun) shoved his SB back at him he tried to move away and then bam i aimed the struggle and killed him.

Best answers
i never knew u could aim a power struggle! what i like doing is meleeing someone across the map and charging up a kame and hey try and melee me back and i blow thier brains out :)

Best answers
Is it really possible to aim the power struggle at the opponent?

I tried it a lot of times but it doesn't works with me

Best answers
Yeah, You can aim block struggles, not power struggles... as far as I know. In my experience a power struggle will only blow up once both opponents ki are totally emptied into the blast or it hits something... usually me;).

Best answers
as far as i know i aimed it cuz the beam arced. Oh wait do it was in that river map where beams will arc by the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom