Wanna feel like Stryker?

Best answers
Then visit www.lo-mac.com

lock on: modern air combat is a flight simulation of modern fighters. u can choose 6 different aircraft, and fly with those superb graphics and what do u else want?

yes u want that it is out.

and its out. 3 years waiting have ended and there are only positive ratings. multiplay at its finest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I used to be a big fan of FLight Sims when I was younger... this has re-sparked my interest. Looks Amazing.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
being someone who has actually flown in a fighter plane in the past (i dont model 24/7), i assure you, unlike thier real life counterpart, no simulation will make you want to A) piss your pants, B) pray to god, and last but not least C) vomit, that you will surely feel in your first flight,

though i do enjoy a good flight simulation, i just dont think they should be called "simulations" just yet, theres a long way to go before they actually feel real,

ive only found one flight sim that actually made you feel like you were flying, it was a 3d goggles/helmet, moving seat kind of thing though, cost me 30 bucks for a 10 minute "flight", it was at a arcade in arlington TX, if any of yous want to go check it out, (i forget the name of it, heh, so i guess that only applies to local people, nobody drives cross country for an arcade)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
nuttzy said:
(i forget the name of it, heh, so i guess that only applies to local people, nobody drives cross country for an arcade)
I'd have to actually fly over to see it which would kinda negate the purpose of the trip. :D

anyway, thanks for the link. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom