wall jumping

Best answers
What if there was a way to charge at a rock face or something and using this move your character would plant his feet on the wall and launch back off in the opposite direction.. kinda a neat way for an instant 180.

So if someone was chasing you, you could launch at the wall, pause for like 1/2 second on the wall and launch back off right into the guys face.

Best answers
Never thought about this but I like this idea. Say someone was near a wall and you charged and missed and hit the wall you could then spring back and get him.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice idea, they do use that alot in the show :fight:

Best answers
good idea but it should be used after they go flying from melee and recover before they hit the wall

Best answers
I think I found a way this could work. Once you lock on someone, and your too far to hit him, you face towards a wall and hold right click. Then as soon as you spring off the wall you automatically start charging towards the person you targeted and hit him. Since your planting your feet and launching at the wall your speed should be a lot faster for a while.

Also I think not only walls but maybe even cielings and roofs you should be able to do this.

Oh if your not targeting a person and you hold right click then you just do a 180 degrees turn.

I like this topic and I have it a 5.

Best answers
Yeah this is a great idea. Instead of right click being useless unless you locked on someone and being close, yeah why not make it charge botten to spring off walls or even the cieling.

Also Farago's idea of targeting a person and springing off a wall and attacking him is pretty good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah too bad the team thought about this idea along time ago

Best answers
Well what happened to the idea? Did the team say it was bad or good or if they were planning to put it?

Best answers
it's a good idea....

i bet they're gonna put it in beta 2 or for the next patch.

Best answers
it would be really good if you were melee and you were heading towards a wall u would bounce back if you held the buttons

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Hibz what happened with the idea?And why is it not added or will it not be added?

Best answers
Ya thats a great idea but lets improve on it more lets say after yo bounce off the wall during a melle fight you do like a energy explosive powerfist and knock the Brownies outta the guy than would greatly honor the Legend of DBZ!!!!!!!!

I Hope that the Staff can think this one out and put it in.

Best answers
So your saying that you attack becomes more powerful after you bounce off a wall? Yeah I guess it should be like that. However I still think that you should lose ki a bit for bouncing off walls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom