wall jumping

Best answers
i haet how u cant wall jump on most places, u can only jump in certin places, i want to be able to jump anywhere!!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spam...? You can wall jump wherever there is a wall...

Best answers
well.... i hate it when i cant wall jump, like in city, i have fun jumping, but i come to spots where thre is no jumping, annoying

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ktimekiller said:
well.... i hate it when i cant wall jump, like in city, i have fun jumping, but i come to spots where thre is no jumping, annoying
yes u know what we call thoes spots?

the ground and the sky
:rolleyes:

Best answers
no i mean most spots on the buildings are not wall jumpable and lots of good walls are non jumpable

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know what ur problem is by i can jump off every single wall

there isnt any unjumpable walls

Best answers
there is for me, most spots are non jumpable for me, and is there limit for how many wall jumps u can do in a row?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ktimekiller said:
there is for me, most spots are non jumpable for me, and is there limit for how many wall jumps u can do in a row?
Nope, I remember one time I did like 78 in a row in a lan server before I screwed it up >_<. Your timing must be off, because you can walljump off basically anything that is not the ground or the sky.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
yes u know what we call thoes spots?

the ground and the sky
:rolleyes:

Wait, did they disable ground jumping? Crap man, I loved to jump off the ground.

On an on topic note, I can pretty much jump off of any wall in the city, including the slightly slanted ones. Try to practice a little more for better timing.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i seem to hav no problem with walljumping

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You must be timing your jumping wrong then, because as long as its not the ground or the sky (ground being an exception if you are knocked into it) then surely you can jump off of it. if your talking about esf_city or even ape_city both are completely wall jump...able. Think of it this way. Wall jumping is in the code. it has nothing to do with the map. so if you would get a 1.1 map or even 1.0 map into 1.2 you can wall jump as long as your playing 1.2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
Wait, did they disable ground jumping? Crap man, I loved to jump off the ground.
u cant WALL jump off the ground :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
u cant WALL jump off the ground :rolleyes:
well that would be pointless seeing as how... you can just jump. but what about the ceiling. first- can you get stuck in the ceiling. and if so. and you "jump" off that too?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but u cant jump off a ceiling and go faster than if u were falling so what would be the point in a ceiling jump?

also that still wouldnt be a walljump

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know. I was just wondering if it was possible. i havent done it thats all. just wondering.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well no its not possible cause it wouldnt have any use

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom