VuLLs Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
This thread will be of artwork both in game pics artist style, and drawings n such.

first up... 15 spirit bombs connected to 400 special beam cannons...

PWNAGE LOL imma try to get 50 spirit bombs connected to like 700 beam cannons and 5 kameha's and just about every thing in the middle of teh map be so leet... hahaha... we had 0 fps and couldnt move or use mic it was so hilarious!

Best answers
Lol yeah man that was fun as hell, glad to be the spirit bomb thrower :D

WaX

Best answers
It Was realy fun making those pics :D

Best answers
well i just got back home from work and me and my brother edited a bot to throw 3 spirit bombs...
well we chucked at least 50 + times a crap load of special beam cannons at the 3 connected fully powered spirit bombs... it became so laggy that we couldnt take screen shots we had like 1 fps and when the 3 spirit bombs exploded... the server crashed LOL... said memory could not be read in a error box hahaha...

man i wish i could of gotten those screen shots to ya all... you would say OH MY FING G it would deserve the long version of omfg instead of just slanging it cuz thats how glorious it was. rofl...

now i dont want to say i invented this trick but i did think it up.
i will soon be showing you all my next "special" trick which involves vegeta and goku doing a fusion... (its a inside joke involving teleporting glitch into models when makes it where u cant swoop or teleport away because u do a continues spin in mid air with the other players model)... this will most likely be presented in a .avi form instead of screen shots it will be hilarious and i nearly perfected the technique of doing it with my brother.

so when i perfect it and get a avi of it i'll show u the avi then about 5 weeks later ill tell ya how to do it. -MAYBE- if i get permission by esf team. because this glitch/bug is EVIL and can be abused badly... people cant swoop or teleport away but u can keep kicking them as u spin in mid air and its like retarded because the camera spins your FOV (field of view) and crosshair around so u cant see wtf is going on. LOL

well cya laterz guys im off to work on em.
i may be posting more funny kool screenshots soon cuz i found my old esf screenies among the ruins of my saved folders heh :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for someone with a family and a job you sure have tons of time on your hands eh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is banned, might wanna close this.

That would take too mutch time for me, my life would call me away.
FPS 0?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow1586 said:
He is banned, might wanna close this.
Yes, I agree.

But, Vullz did put quite a bit of time into those screenshots, no doubt.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closing it is pointless. Why close a thread, just because someone is banned? Its not going to hurt anybody if it does stay open.
Leaving it as it is now, will still let people post what they think, then when Vulls gets back he can view them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah...why close it...geez...

Anyway....if u hit one of those beamheads by accident...that place goes BOOOM...lol...i wonder if it lagged alot with all those beams X-x

Best answers
Well now I will close it, as the images are gone and so is VuLLs.

-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom