VOICES ARE MESSED UP!!!!!!

Best answers
Could someone please sort out the voices for the model I mean aGoku when he gets hit or is meleed sound just like Krillin and cell stage 2 when using Kamahameha sounds like cell stage 1 and cell stage 1 sounds like cell stage 2 when using spaecial beam cannon and gallet gun.Its just messed and I hope in Beta 1.2 they'll fix it up also I hope to see 2nd stage transformations soon? :(

Best answers
Zephon said:
Could someone please sort out the voices for the model I mean aGoku when he gets hit or is meleed sound just like Krillin and cell stage 2 when using Kamahameha sounds like cell stage 1 and cell stage 1 sounds like cell stage 2 when using spaecial beam cannon and gallet gun.Its just messed and I hope in Beta 1.2 they'll fix it up also I hope to see 2nd stage transformations soon? :(
If ur sounds are messed up its ur own fault
i didn't have any problems with my sounds so...
u messed it up not the game

Best answers
THE TRANSFORMATIONS ARE COMING LATER ON IN THE BETA AT LEAST AFTER BETA 1.2.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need to yell at him...
Have you tried using custom sounds?
Sounds to me like some sounds just got renamed. When ESF goes to play a sound it doesn't know what the sound is, it just plays whatever has a matching name.
If you can't figure it out and fix it manually, just back up any custom sounds/maps/models you have, and reinstall ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These are what I don't like right now :
Cell Stage one :
Special Beam Cannon - Perfect Cell's Sound
Gallit Gun - Cell Stage 2

Cell Stage two :
Special Beam Cannon - Perfect Cell's Sound
KameHameHa - Cell Form 1's Sound

Best answers
UltraPerfectCell, the esf team make sounds for each character, not each model. And cell didn't use all of the attack in each form, so the team put a mix of each form doing some attacks. Therefore they couldn't put all the form 1 attacks for the 1st cell model, all the form 2 attacks for the 2nd cell model, and all the form 3 attacks for the 3rd cell model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sounds are different? What are you talking about...Maybe you mean the 2 Goku voices.. They use FUNimation and Ocean Studios sounds.

Goku - (FUNimation) Sean Schemmel
Goku - (Ocean Studios) Kirby Morrow

They are 2 different people 1 is from the Texas dubbing co. (FUNimation) and the other is Canadian (Ocean Studios). But funny thing is their both the same company.

And about the Cell sounds.. They were never coded to change after each transformation. But I know what your saying.. When you use Gallit Gun in first form he sounds like he does in his Semi-Perfect stage. Cell never says Gallit Gun while Imperfect. He might have in DBZ Budokai.. Not sure tho. But why is this such a big problem? I mean why don't you just record your voice in a mic and put it in ESF if you think you can do better.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, some sounds are really messed up. when i get killed when i am goku, it sounds like krillin died.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehm replace the sounds then.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, no revive dead topics, k thx.

-Karrde-