Voice Actors...For Sonic?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://img30.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img30&image=sonicfusescene11ra.swf

Yes, another voice actor request thread by me. This time it's not for a school project, it was origianlly just a lil fan made clip I made, but I decided to turn it to a very short sequel to my other movie

It is practically a COMPLETE dbz rip off, and I'm doing that on purpose. Plenty of people always talk about what would happen if Sonic and shadow fused, so I'm going deeper into it using animation.

But relating to the topic, I could really use 3 voice actors: One for Sonic the hedgehog, One for Shadow the Hedgehog and one for Nazo the supernatural hedgehog. With voices, I don't need to do that crappy text talk and I could have the sycronized fusion voices like in the show. It's not done yet, I just need to see who here is capable of mimicing a good sonic/shadow/nazo voice (From the game, form the show, something similar to it)

So again, if your interested in either the movie or voice acting, I encourage you to reply!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd do it....but I cant imitate any of their voices.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That animation was cool, I don't know anything about Sonic though. Is Nazo the fusion?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nazo is actually an unknown hedgehog thing from Sonic X, so i made a fiction movie about him.

This guy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ooh, a shiny silver super saiyan Sonic.

Have you named the Fusion? Shadonic? Sonado? o_o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, for awhile it's been decided to be Shadic, then Super Shadic, and finally Hyper Shadic.

Now if it was potara...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it looks a bit like a ssj knuckles hehe, only the knuckles are missing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I could see that like a supe knuckles thing...Ah well, *continues to wait for tryouts*

While on the subject of Flash, I recall ESf having a flash based tutorial, but it was stick figure and such. wOuld it be possible to apply to be a tutorial creator using flash when 1.3 is about to be released?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom