Vocie Actors Needed

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay I have this project due thrusday amd I could use some voice acotors an indian fighter guy and I need like an epic story telling voice for a samll narrator part. I'd do it myself, but my voices have their limits. If your interested, tell me. But obivously, you need a microphone.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehm.. what?... What kind of stuff are you doing?..
whats teh lines lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, it'sa flash movie, for a project in school. I choose the scene where glooscap (the indian) fights the water monster. Now seeing that with flash, i can make the fighting into my own liking...

But i need voices for the indian, which is mosty grunts and screams. One of the lines is SLimy lump of mud, We'll see who will be killed!" because that's what he says in the real story.

the old man part is like "They fought. The mountains shook. The Earth split open. The swap smoked and burst into flames. Mighty tres were shivered into splinters"

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might as well...
eh, how far are you in the flash movie?..

Lid

L
As people can skype can attest I do a pretty mean donald duck.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this from a movie or a book or what?...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Is this from a movie or a book or what?...
Voice actors for a ..book? umm no i think for a movie eh?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm interested, if you pm me some lines i'll email you a .wav, for either part (preferably the indian).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Okay I have this project due thrusday amd I could use some voice acotors an indian fighter guy and I need like an epic story telling voice for a samll narrator part. I'd do it myself, but my voices have their limits. If your interested, tell me. But obivously, you need a microphone.
You need to get Smith involved. His voice is astonomically deep and is overly perfect for voiceover work, especially that narrator part.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woa, sorry for not answering questions, I was at school.

I guess I oculd have tryout for the people who wanna be in it, if they feel like. But who is smith?

::EDIT::
http://img128.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img128&image=glooscap8dq.swf
Here is bacially the movie, mostly like a "beta" before I finish the backgrounds and the water monsters special attack and the finale. It shouldnt take too long...for my sake. But this move requires little voice overs, so there shouldn't be much complication.

For the people who want to try out as the Indian, pm me with a .wav of you saying "I need water for the people downstream. And a lot of it" and "slimy lump of mud! We'll see who will be killed!" I can do the monster just fine tho.

Our unit in ILA is the hero unit. This is form a nindian hero story we read, about an indian god who fights a giant water monster so he can give his people water.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you send files through Private Messages?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, but when did Native Americans turn into supersaiyans? Heh. It's good animation, but come on, anyone who has seen one fight episode in DBZ would know that it's pretty similar D:.

Oh, and thanks Pride :).

I hope you do good on your project, I'm sure you will if you continue to keep the animation to a good quality.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
I'm sorry, but when did Native Americans turn into supersaiyans? Heh. It's good animation, but come on, anyone who has seen one fight episode in DBZ would know that it's pretty similar D:.

Oh, and thanks Pride :).

I hope you do good on your project, I'm sure you will if you continue to keep the animation to a good quality.

Well in the story, the indian turns big. I just exaggerated...a bit....Anyway, it has to be done today, cuz it IS due tommrow, but luckily this is as 9th grade animation, so not much needed to finish it

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you type out what the indians lines are?... I wanna try this.. lol
*EDIT*
Btw, that was the most funniest thing I've seen all day..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom