viva mexico!!!

Best answers
weed has not such a different effect like alcohol the only good thing is you dont feel so bad like with alcohol, and if your high you think more about every liddle thing.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't see why people would be paying like $50 for some weed and not coffee.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Guess it depends on how much you buy then.

Who cares, coffee's still better.

*Edit*

Well, back on topic, I think legalizing drugs in Mexico is only going to cause more violence.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gon said:
Guess it depends on how much you buy then.

Who cares, coffee's still better.

*Edit*

Well, back on topic, I think legalizing drugs in Mexico is only going to cause more violence.
Why Violence?

Best answers
have you ever met someone whos done too much Cocaine or Heroine?

they arent the smartest nor the brightest. Which makes it possible for them to cause more crimes, Your more likley to do something risky and dangerous (like rob someone, or kill someone) when your high off of cocaine and Heroine, than when you are sober and have time to think about your actions..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd still rather drink a cup of coffee, than inhale smoke into my lungs. Regardless of the type of smoke, whether its from a ciggarette, joint, or a fire, smoke on your lungs causes damage.

And I tend to agree with Wufie. Your inhibition goes out the window on drugs. So now that it's legal, expect a lot of people to be doing more stupid **** when they're doped up on drugs.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to let you know guys, smoking weed with a bong, pipe or joint is worse because you are burning plant matter and intoducing it into your lungs. Now, if you smoke weed using a vaporizer (which only burns the THC and not the plant matter) Then its much better for your system. Not saying smoking is good, but if you had to do it, then use a vaporizer. And if anyone doesn't know what they are, look on google.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what ever happened to the dont pretend to be a mod rule?

i think its a stupid idea, the comment about kids OD'ing in cancun made me chuckle though. amsterdam... lol, who cares

what ever happened to people smoking in their basement?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RISKY.. said:
thats 100% true!!!but then again people have should have the freedom to do as they want!!!
Calm down sparky. We make these rules because drugs, particularly the more "hardcore" variety, can ruin peoples lives. Often do. And if you think having a drug problem doesn't affect those around you, then you're one self-centered guy. It'd be great if everyone was capable of being responsible. But we're not. So we have laws.

To add to Kidboy's post, magic brownies and other assorted foods made with special butter, are perfectly safe as far as I know.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
To add to Kidboy's post, magic brownies and other assorted foods made with special butter, are perfectly safe as far as I know.
That too, is correct because its a different way of intoducing it into your body. THC is a pretty harmless drug compaired to the other drugs out there. You can literally fill an entire room full of THC smoke, wake in, and breathe like normal without coughing or causing any serious damage to your lungs. You try doing that with tobacco and you will most likely drop dead.

Best answers
the point is if u wanna party and get ****ed up and not get busted go to mexico!!!sparkkyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom