virtua fighter 4

Best answers
well my family sent me a new psx2 and one of my long time buds send me this game. i was like ewww made by sega. (ya sega got some good games. but there systems going out like that made me upset* So i sat down and was like omg...

There is TONS of stuff you can do. make your own ai train it and send it off to beat your friends ai. *my room mate got piss cause he could not beat the one i made lmao* This game is a must to get if you thinking about it. hell with this game i can wait till next year for beta and still not be bored. *goes playing again*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
i was like ewww made by sega.

umm dont tell me u have never heard of the other Virtua fighters? u r soo much a n00b to beat-em up -.-

im getting VF4 when it comes out, its out in england yet.. i dont think so anyway, well if it is i have ff10 to buy 1st anyways

Best answers
i did not like them. i rather play tekken but this one blows tekken away right now dont know about tekken 4

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did not like them. i rather play tekken but this one blows tekken away right now dont know about tekken 4
I have played all the VF so far and all the tekkens (but not 4 o_O) all the Street Fighter, but not ex3 (dman it hard to find a copy of that!!) and DOA1 and 2 (mmmm countering on DOA2) and i have afew videos of VF2 and yes, it does by far look the best yet, alot of magizes say its like no other, and its very hard, its not like tekken when u can just pick it up and be a master of it, since the combos r very hard to pull off and stuff, i cannot wait to play it.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Mortal Kombat 5: Deadly Alliance is going to blow all fighting games away with its graphics, and game play.

It's going to be so real. LIke when yu are fighting you will get torn clothes, bruises, and bloody noses. I can't wait for it to come out

Best answers
i played gta 3 did not like it to much. part 1 was better to me. but dead or alive got nothing on vf4 :)

Best answers
GTA 1 rules,...
well i think that gta 2 and 3 pretty much sux, well dont kill me if im wrong, but i REALLY DONT LIKE EM* ;(

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Virtual Fighter sucks. Their characters are not original. They modifiy their characters from Tekken.

But when yall see Mortal Kombat 5: Deadly Alliace. Yall will see how much better the graphics, gameplay, and storyline is. each character model is 6000-12000 polygons.

Best answers
i am not sure but i think vf came out before tekken. and mortal kombat lol i just dont like how that fighting game feels. it feels like a street fighter. and the 3d one sucked

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am not sure but i think vf came out before tekken. and mortal kombat lol i just dont like how that fighting game feels. it feels like a street fighter. and the 3d one sucked
street fighter is the best, and will stay the beat em up i have ever seen, its THE fighting game, out way borfore anything else, you can get all these new fighters with extra stuff, but street fighter dont need anything like that to make it rule, the 2d versons on the mega drive ruled, and so did the ones on ps1, EX2 was 3d and allthough it was very slow it was still good, i got ex3 today, its very good, lots of modes and its got the same ppl and stuff, but still, its 3d, and slow.

BUT WHY NO AKUMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AGREE!!!!!! ([RAW])Fusion)

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
dude... played tekken 4 at the arcade and there were only about 15 characters to choose from....I thought they would have more then that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by xstortionist
dude... played tekken 4 at the arcade and there were only about 15 characters to choose from....I thought they would have more then that.
tekken games are drud, it took me about 5 mins to have all the ppl in it, in all 3 games (have not played n0.4, guessing its the same)

Best answers
Originally posted by SwordMaster
GTA 1 rules,...
well i think that gta 2 and 3 pretty much sux, well dont kill me if im wrong, but i REALLY DONT LIKE EM* ;(
I have gta3 for PS2 , and i can just say its the greatest GTA of all!
It rox in everyway!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom