Villains

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm not flaming or trying to spam im just wanting to here if evryone thinks that there are not enough villains, personally I would like to see some more baddies as in the androids or say even brolli, i know that it is hard to use the tools to make more chars and their moves so im just statin a thought and would like anyone else who is interested too also

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think that it would be better if there were more villans. but we just have to wait till the patch so see if there are gonna be more villans, which there might be.:devgrin:

Best answers
In the next release beta 1.1 they have only added Adult Gohan... So no more villains I don't think unless its a surprise! :) ESF doesn't really need more villains it's not like ESF where you have an Evil team and a Good team with evil characters only availible to the evil team.

Best answers
Yes but right now there is an abundance of good guys.
There is only 3 baddies which outnumbers them by quite a bit.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea messiah is right the 3/9 baddy ratio needs a lil help, i was thinkin why not add deborah? he wasnt important but hed be cool, have stone spit and flame spit and even his lil sword thingy

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i think nappa might be good or hell, even cap ginyu! he was cool lol

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here are a few suggestions and some comments.

1-Radditz-not enough attacks.
2-Nappa-same thing.
3-Zarbon-has a transformation but i can't remember a special attack.
4-Dodoria-not enough attacks
5-Captain ginyu-A good candidate,has plenty of good attacks.The same goes for the rest of the ginyu force.
6-Garlic jr-has transformation and two good attacks.
7-Android 20-Not enough attacks,looks stupid anyway.
8-Android 19-Same thing,and looks like a gipsy.
9-Android 18-Idem.
10-Android 17-Idem.
11-Android 16-Idem.
12-Dabura-has plenty of attacks.
13-pikkon-allthough not a baddy he has nice attacks.
14-Brolly-I know he is a movie character but he has cool attacks and 2 transformations.
15-Coola-I haven't seen him once but i believe he has a transformation and some good attacks.

Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
Here are a few suggestions and some comments.

1-Radditz-not enough attacks.
2-Nappa-same thing.
3-Zarbon-has a transformation but i can't remember a special attack.
4-Dodoria-not enough attacks
5-Captain ginyu-A good candidate,has plenty of good attacks.The same goes for the rest of the ginyu force.
6-Garlic jr-has transformation and two good attacks.
7-Android 20-Not enough attacks,looks stupid anyway.
8-Android 19-Same thing,and looks like a gipsy.
9-Android 18-Idem.
10-Android 17-Idem.
11-Android 16-Idem.
12-Dabura-has plenty of attacks.
13-pikkon-allthough not a baddy he has nice attacks.
14-Brolly-I know he is a movie character but he has cool attacks and 2 transformations.
15-Coola-I haven't seen him once but i believe he has a transformation and some good attacks.
For quite a few of those guys, just read the DBZ: Butokai strat guide. They were given attacks, soooo...why not in ESF as well? Besides...everyone must see Super Saiyjin 3 Raditsu! Imagine that hair!

Best answers
Originally posted by R@!D3R
In the next release beta 1.1 they have only added Adult Gohan... So no more villains I don't think unless its a surprise! :) ESF doesn't really need more villains it's not like ESF where you have an Evil team and a Good team with evil characters only availible to the evil team.
I think thats DMZ btw

about the guide from budokai or something or woteva i think they are basing the MOD on the dbz series so they probaly wont use that or at least thats what i have seen so far anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cooler and broli are both movie characters.They do need pikkon maybe add him and dubura as bad guys even though dabura turned out to be good and pikkon was always good:p Remember dubura wasnt bad anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom