Villains (READ B4 U VOTE)

Do you think movie villains should be added to ESF?

• Yeah, sounds great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couldn't care less

• No, I like ESF just the way it is

• Total voters
Best answers
Ok, first off... i know how much work and time goes into making a character so dont use that argument against me. and i would make the character by myself if i had that skill (which im tryin to learn). but i dont know how now so im suggesting this to the skilled people of ESF.

Heres my character suggestion. i think if any characters at all are added to esf i think they should be evil. If you look at the character sellection, there are twice as many good guys as bad guys (if u count vegeta as good). there arent enough *main* villains in the real series to balance out the good guys in my oppinion. Thats the only reason that i think characters from movies should be put into the game (like bojack, brolli, android 13, or kooler)

I thought up a bunch of the transformation animations so that noone would have to think too hard :p ... just do the physical work which sux (sorry)

Bojack = i dont know wut his normal state is, if he has one.
This is Bojack

Brolli = his normal state in the first broli movie then he could have those big green spheres come out of him like in the first movie when he goes SSJ. This is his 1st form.
This is his transformed form.

#13 = He could start in his normal state then to transform u could have an animation of these little computer chip type of things fly in from nowhere and go into 13. Then he would have a big aura and he would transform into his badass blue self.
This is his 1st form.

Kooler = Kooler could be in his normal form for the first stage like all the others then transform into his cool form. I forget how he transforms though so i just say u make an big aura around him like hes powering up and add a few shock waves here and there :D then maybe he could transform again into his metal form? u can think that one up
This is his 1st form.
His metal form.

Those are my ideas for characters. i know some people will think im COMPLETELY CRAZY for putting a character suggestion on the suggestion board of all things (ive seen it b4 and im sure u have too), but plz if ur gonna trash this idea dont yell or put all caps or a billion !!!!. Thanks

PS - i know the pics either suck or dont work so just search for them if u dont already know wut the people look like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolli would work I think. I mean he's been in 3 movies, and has as many transformations as trunks does pretty much (Normal, SSJ, and USSJ)

Best answers
But they should include the DBZ movies. There are too many in this forum who want the movie enemies.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
android 13 would be bad ass in this game.

Best answers
Just DBZ, not DBZ movies. that's all they are doing.
I know thats wut they said. and if there were enough bad guys in the regular series as there are good guys i would say screw the movies. but there arent that many. So i think the ESF team could make an exeption to a few badass's to level things out between good and evil. Its not like it has to be set in stone that there cannot be any movie people in ESF or the world will explode.

PS - i woulda put Janemba on the list too but his first form is way too stupid... and huge as a mo' f****r

Best answers
Like they say "DBZ Only"

The movies have "DBZ" Title in em.so why not include them!

You guys gotta admit ,Esf needs more characters!

Specially Villians.

Best answers
woulda put Janemba on the list too but his first form is way too stupid... and huge as a mo' f****
:cry: :\ I liked his first form, remeinded me of fat buu, anyway, i'd rather see the villans they have now with perfect transformations, then more added, plus they are all movie characters like people have pointed out.

Best answers
I liked his first form, remeinded me of fat buu
Thats exactly why i didnt like him :p . And i do agree that they should first finish the characters that they have now b4 they add any new ones, thats a good point. I wouldnt wanna see a regular SSJ Goku fighting a tricked out andriod 13 hehe. Oh btw, this part isnt really a suggestion but i was watchin the movie w/ andriod 13 the other day and s***. Is it just me or does goku look like the strongest person ever in any episode/movie of dbz... its kinda creepy

PS - This is one of the funniest things ive heard in a while

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Best answers
you guys are aware that they said no movie characters, period right? And if they're going to add characters, they are perfectly capable of choosing which to add themselves.

Best answers
I admit Esf needs more characters. Yes they should finish the characters that they have first before they move intro making more. Everyone likes different characters. The more characters the better the game becomes. Esf would become more popular if more characters were added, even if they are movie characters.

Maybe the ESF team explained already, but why not add movie characters? What's the main reason?

Best answers
They should make the Villains as a game mode.
A Dragonball mod can't work without a game mode like this. The whole Dragon Ball is based on this game mode. In the whole show is a special enemie and the Z fighters try to defeat him.

A Dragonball mod isn't realy a dragonball mod without this gamemode.

Best answers
Hmmmmm....you cant really argue with wooozzy's logic and reasons. I mean they make perfect sense. I agree there should be more villlain and i like the movie characters. And if i was to pick a new character(villain) i would pick Brolli becaue hes cool and hes a fuc*en maniac!

Best answers
you guys are aware that they said no movie characters, period right? And if they're going to add characters, they are perfectly capable of choosing which to add themselves.
Then they r perfectly capable of deciding everything to do w/ the game and dont need a suggestion forum?

Is it just me or does goku look like the strongest person ever in any episode/movie of dbz... its kinda creepy
I meant when he absorbs the spirit bomb btw :tired:

you cant really argue with wooozzy's logic and reasons. I mean they make perfect sense
thnx :D

Best answers
Originally posted by wOoOzZy
I know thats wut they said. and if there were enough bad guys in the regular series as there are good guys i would say screw the movies. but there arent that many. So i think the ESF team could make an exeption to a few badass's to level things out between good and evil. Its not like it has to be set in stone that there cannot be any movie people in ESF or the world will explode.

PS - i woulda put Janemba on the list too but his first form is way too stupid... and huge as a mo' f****r

heres all good and evil people(that i can think of) in dbz series
------15------------------------10
-----EVIL---------------------Good-----
Android 17------------------Goku
Android 18------------------Gohan
Android 19------------------Goten
Android 20(Dr.Gero)-------Trunks(future)
Cell----------------------------Trunks(little)
Frieza-------------------------Piccolo
Nappa------------------------Tien
Radditz-----------------------Yamcha
Ginyu Force(5)--------------Vegeta
Dabora-----------------------Krillin
Buu

whos out numbered?(sorry for all the -- the spaces wouldnt work

Best answers
I would like movie chars, but some just won't be any good...
like cooler he's too much luke freeza... and almost all dose DBZ villains you put there Bangoth would be just plain crap.. no one would play with Gero or nº19... and raditz has no named moves...

Best answers
In the PS2 game Budokai Raddiz got attacks.
But they sounds too funny.

Best answers
there arent enough *main* villains
half the people as bad guys that u mentioned are sidekicks...

-----EVIL---------------------Good-----
Android 17------------------Goku
Android 18------------------Gohan
Android 19------------------Goten
Android 20(Dr.Gero)-------Trunks(future)
Cell----------------------------Trunks(little)
Frieza-------------------------Piccolo
Nappa------------------------Tien
Radditz-----------------------Yamcha
Ginyu Force(5)--------------Vegeta
Dabora-----------------------Krillin
Buu
all of the andriods suck in my oppinion, and they have no transformations as far as I know, besides 17 because he can go Super 17. Cell, Frieza, and Buu r already in the game. Nappa is Vegeta's side kick, has no transformations. I shouldnt even have to say anything about why Radditz shouldnt be in the game :p . Pretty much all of the ginyu force was killed in one shot ,except Recoom, are Frieza's sidekicks/lil helpers, and again have no transformations. Dabora could maybe be added but he has no transformations either.

Goku, Gohan, mirai Trunks, Piccolo, Vegeta, and Krillin are already in the game. Goten and chibi Trunks should be added later i think but they said they probably wouldnt add chibi Trunks b/c of the confusion of having 2 Trunkss'. Tien they already said they would probably add (check out the Tien w/ Chiautsu thread). Im sure a lot of people like Yamcha but he has no transformations. Transformations probably dont matter unless you dont wanna be stuck at 2 million when everyone else is up at 4 or 5 million w/ theirs.

So that still leaves us w/ 4 Evil characters if they add #17. And 8 Good characters if they add Goten and Tien and dont add chibi Trunks (which i think they should). 9 Good characters if they do add him. I think i proved my point well again. :D

Best answers
I think cooler would be really cool in the game.... Brolli maybe. He's really strong and it would take more than one character to take him out.

Best answers
Originally posted by Arsenal
I would like movie chars, but some just won't be any good...
like cooler he's too much luke freeza
I agree w/ that. He does look a lot like Frieza and the characters confuse him w/ Frieza more than once + they have the same finishing attack. Good point.

Originally posted by Wuying Ren
In the PS2 game Budokai Raddiz got attacks.
hehe, yeah. wuts w/ all those day of the week attacks :] . Wasnt one of them 'the weekly sunday' or somethin like that? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom