Video!!

Best answers
yeah, i make videos to ;) but i dont know how to host, i dont even know what the hell host is!!!
somebody host for me, and i will give you guys tons of music video, well, tons, i have err let me think, so about twenty selfmade videos. you can get them on msn to!
i repeat: you can get them on msn to!
i repeat again: you can get them on msn to!

edit:
Too Tooo Toooo Looooooong

whahahahahahaha, THAT silly thing to long?? your crazy, i'm making a video of 18 minutes, whahahahahahaha!

Best answers
OMG BUTT ROCK LOL U R THE COOLEST PERSON ALIVE......hj on the video to

Best answers
I have made 3 DragonBall Z music videos, and 2 are hosted on angel fire, but the one i just made (Vegetto Tribute) is 21 megs and it won't fit...so I'm gonna try Host Ultra or tripod(which i though was the same as angel fire so maybe not) and hopefully I'll be able to get a link upu here... I'll post the links to the 2 others later. and drah...- I dont' know how long you have been working on you rmusic video but 20 some seems rediculas, do you even take time on your videos and get half good clips..and at least a song that goes with it good and timing your clips...and a good music video shouldn't really be over 6 minutes..other wise the people star getting bored....just FYI :talk:

Best answers
Hi there
Well i download yor music video and i got to tell you
it's not so good but it's not so bad =]
I have readed thath someone has a problem with Web Free Space
well i can tell hit only one:
free.evro.net (10GB of free space) but the only troble is that the registration is on Cirilic.
if you wanna ask something pls mail me on [email protected]
btw pls check some music videos on rack4.free.evro.net/ludiaele
and send me some comments.
10x

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please to not be reviving the threads of death.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom