Video!!

Best answers
I just got an ftp client that will let me host my video on my computer. Please download it and check it out.
<a href = "http://yogosaki.tripod.com/video/">HERE IT IS!!!</a>

Please post your comments.

Also, I am currently hosting it on my own computer, if anyone could host it for me, that would be awesome =).

[EDIT]

Changed to the tripod site I made so you should be able to download it relatively quickly from them...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be nice if it ever downloaded ... 12kb/s... ew..

Best answers
yeah, sorry, my upstream speed isn't too good... DSL is mostly good for downstream

[EDIT]

It is now hosted on tripod so please download it :)
I did a trial and got 180 k/sec on dsl which is pretty good...
(that and the one on tripod is only 10.4 megs so shouldn't take too long)

Best answers
it's nice dude, even if I didn't seen any video like that before, but good work

Best answers
well, it was a first try... I am about to put up a trunks tribute...

[EDIT]

Trunks tribute link is in my sig... :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no offense to your attempts but i have seen much much better videos. The choice of music is really bad, and the clips you've shown arent really that good. And you really should let Gohan's voice be heard. In some parts i feel im basically watching the episode with music on, which i shouldnt....try and vary your clips around quite a bit more.
Look at a few more videos, then try (il send you some top quality ones through msn if you like, just pm with your address)

Best answers
HAHAHA THE SINGERS SOUND LIKE THEY HAD THEIR NUTS REMOVED....good video though

Best answers
ughhhh....i must say....this was easy made...i dont like it...why?

because of the following:

1: its a music video (boring)
2: the music is kind of crap
3: Too Tooo Toooo Looooooong
4: i think this IS and WAS a waste of time

That are just my comments, you may dislike em but thats how i think of it...Maybe too critical but its just my opinion.

But i hate all dbz music vids. I dont see the purpose in making them.

Hey no offense to you, but thats just how i feel..

Best answers
I downloaded the Trunks Tribute yesterday, not too bad either!

It's convinced me to go buy the Trunks Special :)

Best answers
After hearing that song i was about to rip off my ears and scream like an idiot. i thought it was ok but i like another gohan tribute then this one... sorry but it was actually in sync with the song. to bad it had to be with Linkin park in the end. ur video was a good one but u shouldn't use voices unless there didn't have any singing or the song was cut for a bit just my opinion though. I think u should host it at www.animemusicvideos.org unless u have. Another Gohan Tribute - u should try out that one if it dont work i'll figure it out later and post it. ( NOT DONE BY ME)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well some advice making music videos, chose good music, that sounds right with the parts u see, if they fight, something harder, if they just stand, something not to noisy, so this music is really abd for a music video, something better would be ermmmm linkin park in the end, now second, dont make to long video pieces, every piece about 5 to 10 secs and the total video not much more then 3 minutes maybe 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom