• Shinobi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tony Hawks pro skater 4

• no

• Total voters
Best answers
X-BOX is GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY, all the games suk (cept for Splinter cell which is on COMP anaway) and there is not enough, so thats y ps2 is the best cuz games are original and there are more of them.

P.S=No effense thou =)

ESF

Best answers
ninja gaidin for nes owned man so it should do the same on xbox :)

Best answers
I like MOHAA and Lord of the rings

but i like Elder Scrolls III:Morrowind WAY better!

Its the only game that is keeping me alive and well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lord of the rings is good but shinobi is waaay better

Best answers
IMMM BACK! :D

Anywho , Yeah , im chasing you again Hibiki..

Lord of the rings was a decent game but i found it to be a bit short considering the content in the movies.. but i guess theres only so much you can fight about eh?

*Runs after Hibiki*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

right........:scared:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xbox isn't ***... it lacks the will and capability to procreate. Get it straight, man! No, the other straight!

Xbox has some fine games on it, and there are surely more to come. Off the top of my head I'm thinking Panzer Dragoon: Orga, Soul Calibur 2 (though that's also on the other two consols), and Halo/Halo2. Besides, every time Microsoft sell an Xbox they lost $250, so of course I had to get one. Its ability to record MP3s off of CD-Rewrites as well as commercial CDs is a nice addition, and you can play them in quite a few of the... sub-par racing games... erm.. ok, well it's the thought that counts. Not to mention how the online connectability only supports broadband, which leads to online connections with fellow gamers that have drastically reduced lag, and exceptional playability.

C'mon now. Personally I think Splinter Cell was overhyped, but still a great game. I would have prefered something more realistic, but I'll take what I can get. Personally I'd rather not play the PC version. It might look pretty, but the controlls just wont feel the same. I think I'll stick with my Xbox version and just download new content through Xbox Live.

Oh... and no, I haven't played any of those games. I don't pick up games very often.

Best answers
yo man i got nintendo, dreamcast, PS2, and XBOX.They all have ups and downs, like nintendo i still play it because of perfect dark and mario party 3 its all good. Dreamcast for sonic adventure 1 and 2 and those cute and cuddly choas that can also be on a vmu that i could play anywhere.PS2 for Vice city and ummm extermination.And finally XBOX for Halo and what the guy said about xbox and all that stuff.

It doesn't matter what system you get its about if you like it or not........ :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MOHAA is a great game, if you like that you should try gettin the DOD mod ;)

almostdeleted

A
Ok guys. the hell with all those games i found the perfect game.

SOCOM US Navy Seal ONLINE :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

And why should Iget DOD I got battlefield 1942 :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah!! you getting your PS2 online? i know i am the day it comes out, with socom navy seals online ! :p :p :p

Best answers
ninja gaiden and shinobi cant be compared cause there both totaly different
Sorry.... I shoulda been more clear..I meant they are both classics and Ninja Gaiden should be a better remake......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom