VIDEO CLIPS WANTED!!

Best answers
I have had a ton of people ask me in game and out that if they have clips of dbz...like goku turning ssj and stuff. And i had an idea...why not make a thread dedicated to posting VERY cool clips from DB DBZ and DBGT. A lot of people know the situation lets say you want to see goku go ssj3 but you dont want to buy the actual video for freakin 20$+ and just fastforward to that point then never watch it again. And you dont want to spend 2+ hours searching for the clip online..It seems that every place either says theve outdone their bandwidth or the clip is not working or its a format you dont have.

Now here is the idea....somone make a request for a clip and people that have it post it on the thread for everyone to see..(i know that ssj3 goku is really easy to find it was just an example)

NOW the clip I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see is a FULL clip of vegetas Final Atonement...not just a 3 second gif. Like from where he says "trunks bulma i do this for you.....and yes even you kakkorot. And then i THINK he says "IM going to crush you, and throw you into the wind! And people can even take the sound from these clips and turn them into audio clips for transformations!!!

P.S. IM going to crush you and throw you into the wind IS a VERY good clip for a trans maybe perfect for his second trans.

OK SO somone PLEASE post a FInal Atonement clip cause i spent freakin 4 hours last night tryin to find one!!!

P.S.S. PLEASE try to keep the clips at a WMV format or a Real media type...avis and quicktimes are bad because many people dont have those formats.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the reason why is becuase WAREZ is ILLEGAL, and doesn't belong here. Read the rules next time man.

Retired
Best answers
that would be illegal... no warez talk in here.

enjoy your warning

*closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom