VICTORY HAHAHHAHAH IT WORKS YESSS

Best answers
:laff: YEAH BABY! HAHA i am SO happy i got this thing to work! I know all of you who have the stupid dll problems and what not are pissed because i was. So ill tell yall what i did so maybe you can get it working too. I was at the point where it worked fine until i tried to load a server, then it would say the client.dll did not match the servers or whatever. So what i did was i reinstalled esf beta 1.1 (the 108 megabyte file) to steam/steamapps/email/half-life. No esf no nothing. Just directly into the halflife folder. Then instead of loading steam and picking esf from third party games i went to the programs list from the start menu and picked "play esf" loaded a server and Im in! Today is a happy day! I dunno if this helps any of you but i am exstatic and joy of joys oh my god hahahahaha good luck yall! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kaje01 said:
So what i did was i reinstalled esf beta 1.1 (the 108 megabyte file) to steam/steamapps/email/half-life. No esf no nothing. Just directly into the halflife folder.
It's supposed to be in that folder anyways. If you installed it into the half-life folder your third party games should work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm yeah congradulations... u followed the basic instalation instructions.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom