Victory Dance

Best answers
This is for a very far future version with single player or maby even for multiplayer.

where when you and your team beat the boss or bunch of bad guys etc. your character does some funny lol or dance or faint (if low on health at end of a fight) for multiplayer same stuff but shorter. and the second the guy dies the other character starts to dace or say ha ha ha you lose and if somones gona attack you while you dance well how about while your dancin the min you press a button during your characters dance he goes back into a fight mode.

eg: Fusion finishes and the two people shake hands and keep shaking hands.........new chalanger arives you press any button and the guys go back to fight mode.

lol just something funny ya know like what they have on the dbz games for snes kid buu beats somone and he does a swirly dance with his body. same stuff

now what would the other characters do???

remember: This is for a very far future version with single player or maby even for multiplayer.

you could even make this a button to taunt/dance

Best answers
why would you even suggest something like this?
it really isnt cool.

and fusion wont be in it........sigh
plus why would you want to waste time b4 a fight with a stupid little saying or dance?

not to flame but i find irrelevant to esf and dbz.
you dont see goku walking up to vegeta when he was beaten down by gokus sb?

do you????

no or do you see goku walking up to frieza and start mimicking him and talking trash, after he got sliced up by his own disks?
no.

well there ya go.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't think there's a place for that in ESF. There really wasn't any of it in DBZ. The only person who was like that was Gotenks, and you saw (if you watched the series) how badly he got beaten up whenever he stopped being serious and started playing around and talking trash.

Best answers
sure there is besides your all taking it the rong way firstly it would mostly be for after a battle secondly it would be in single MABY multi and in a way future vesion and i know about fusion i was just using it as an example dam it

although it would be nice to have fusion in single player too right????

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres been alot of threads about single player ESF, and its most certainly never going to happen, so don't get your hopes up on that.

Best answers
Well Single Player is defenitly out. But maby (yes big maby) instead of making a new manual for each version they could make it like the hazard course in half-life. you start in an area and somthing or someone tell you all the basic moves and then gets you to do them, such as flying, locking onto people, charging attacks ect. ect. Also when a real newb (one who just downloaded the game and didnt read the menual) joins the server just tell them to run the training arena instead of stopping to teach each person how to play.

What do people think? ill put this in its own thread so it can get found better.

*edit here is the link to my thread bout it

Best answers
if these guys get esf to work with the storyline all the way to the buu saga they could make alot of $$ selling it after their done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that would be the most waste of time ever o_O
bad idea :\

Best answers
Originally posted by mysticssjgoku4
if these guys get esf to work with the storyline all the way to the buu saga they could make alot of $$ selling it after their done.
don't think it'll happen.
they'll have to spend all their spare time in coding, modelling, doing sounds etc.
and this would take alot of years, and i don't think they want it like this. i do would find it very cool if they were gonna make it, but it doesn't really matter since multiplayer with friends against some people is cool too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, wouldn't making a Single Player mode be a copyright infringement? And even if making it isn't breaking the law, they certainly couldn't sell it for money.
But I like the idea of the hazard course, thats a pretty cool idea Madd Dog!

Best answers
um no not selling it i dont think so

you cant sell your mods unless its as popular and as good as Counter strike and besides funimation would have some serious law suit against ESF.

every mod has gota get a single player action in it i mean come on??

Best answers
Name me some popular mods that have single player in them.

Half-life
CS, no
TFC, No
ESF, No
NS, not as far as i know

Those are the most populat mods ive played and none of which have a single player.
Conclusion: a game doesnt need singleplayer to be fun and have loads of support. Although single would be fun it wouldnt outweigh the cost.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no esf will not have single player

not now... not later... not in 20 years... not in 1 day... never

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom