Very odd.

Best answers
Okay im playing with this guy today, he was wearing an AzN tag, and i see him continuously ascending and descending to ssj. All of a sudden, he yells "IVE GONE PERFECT". So i calmly say "Yea, so? You just press z". Then i realized he only had like 2 kill and 3 deaths with vegeta... meanign he was no where near his perfect power level. So i ask him to show me. Sure enough, some how, he ascends again . I see the yellow hair and everything and when the animation stops, hes a SSJ but with this dark yellow, closely bond aura right around his body. It was amazing. I wanna know how to do it, and what the hell he did.

Best answers
It possible he must've made his own aura or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm that might have been in my server. The aura is most likely the fun plugin, it allows people to glow certain colors, as for his PL, most likely there were people in already with large power levels, and after he died a few tiems his PL shot up to match the server average, thus allowing him to do perfect.

Best answers
ahhh that explains it. where do i get these aura plugins, models, skins, maps, etc. Sometimes redsaiyain is reallllllly slow.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look in the models/skins and the mapping topic. It should provide you with some cool stuff.

Retired
Best answers
Kills and deaths don't really matter for pl. It's just how much you hit people so I could have no kills or deaths and have just about any pl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom