[very late SPOILERS] Hellboy

Bolteh2

B
WHY IN EARTH did this movie fail in america?

i went to see in saturday.. imho it owned spiderman, spiderman2, x-men, x-men2, hulk, daredevil and last 2 batman movies combined..

the movie was amuzing, fun, well made, good special effects, it had a story (omg.. do ppl still know the term story?)
the ending wasn't really surprising (the girl catching fire and blowing the nest up)

the special effects were better than those from spiderman2 (imho) in spiderman you could see some bad animated guy swinging around in a city, the fight scenes with doc oc were badly done and obviously 3d.. in hellboy, the 3d is solid and well animated, you hardly notice the 3d scenes

my guess is: it failed in america because the movie wasnt big/huge budget..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellboy > ugly demon thing who gets his tail touched a lot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your not alone, i had a copy months ago and it pwned alot of wannabe comic spinoffs. nothing bad at all with it, it kept to the comic, had immaculate actors for the characters and the storyline was actually good and accurate for what it is, a really well done movie that certanly came on tops for me \o/

Best answers
I really liked Hellboy, alot more then the other superhero movies.

I actully thought both spiderman movies were crap inb the first place, the hulk was ok, daredevil should burn in hell, and x-men movies are pretty sweet. Hellboy tops all of them, even had a sig of Kroenen for a bit.

I bought the DVD right on the release and the movie is beyond 10/10.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Hellboy was an awesome movie.

Mainly because of the excellent casting of Ron Perlman as Hellboy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hellboy was good

but not as good as spiderman

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i stayed in florida round about august 9th - 17th i watched "HellBoy", the movie was good but i didnt seem to like the way it was done,,, i dont think there was enough information about HellBoys crush (forgotten her name) it seemed to just to be
'Heres HellBoy, he is going to fight crime!'
pretty plain to me, oh well, nice effects though

Best answers
Seen it a while back. Pretty decent comic movie, though not as good as Spider-Man. Ron Perlman was excellent though; loved those witty one-liners :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hellboy was good, but I am partial to spiderman.

As for movies not being huge budget, I don't care, as long as I come out of the theatre happy. :D

Best answers
I agree Hellboy was a good movie

I just thought Spiderman 2 was so good i came in my pants

The movie got downplayed because the comic of Hellboy isn't as popular as Xmen or Spiderman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom