Vertex edit...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well... I have been editing a model as i like, taking some stuff and replacing on it. I've learned about modelling on this days so I have been trying to replace the current hair for the hair of the kreshi ssj3 Goku model that i like a lot... But the problem is that the form of the vertex are different between the face and hair! Here some pics (I put the model on smooth shaded to be more easy to see)...

More close...

So I would like to know if is there a way more easy to match the hair with the face than move the hair's vertex to the same form as the face?

(sry for the english):)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You got permission do this?
make the hair 1 group,
weld the hair vertices to the face
than detach the hair again (if you wish to)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As I know, I only have to get permission if I want to upload it... So in this case, I dont have interest on share it because I m making it only for me as my like!
The hair is already one group.
I choosed the hair group and the face group but when I weld they dont join together!o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, don't select the entire groups.
Just the vertex that you want to connect to the head.
If milkshape has a target weld function (Idk?)
weld the hair vertices to the face vertices

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, I cant see that function on milkshape! The only function that milkshape have is "weld together" and "Weld radial"... I already tried it but the vertex dont stay together!
Does someone of these function that I said have the same fuction?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Think weld together will get you where you want
Select 1 vertex of his hair and 1 of his face than use that function.
Keep doing this untill all vertices are welded.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry... The function "welld radial" it was "unweld radial"! I only have one question:
In your case would be necessary to move each vertex to join with the other or not? Because when I selected the vertex of the hair and of the face, I use the function "weld together" they dont move to join with the other vertex!:confused:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, they have to be close to eachother.
You should be able to change the radius somewhere but i'm no milkshaper so i'll just keep it simple.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hum... That's the problem!

Everytime I moved the vertex of the hair, it finishes being disfigured! I started modelling with milkshape on this days and I know few things about it...

If someone help doing this for me I will be very thankful!!!:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It finishes being disfigured?
..Huh?

Care to further explain what you mean?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well... I mean that i cant join the hair verticles with the face's one without move them and causing some changes his structure...

I have seen some edits and I'm impressed that in some of then the structure are not even changed! If you take a look you can see what im talking about...

(sry for the english):)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well... I never tried so it will be good I take a look if it works!:]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I fixed!!! Thanks SS_gohan44, you helped a lot with that hint you gave me:yes:. Thanks ShadyD too...;)

Thanks everyone with all attention(not only on this topic) that you gave me and I hope one day that I will have more experience I will be able to help other guys that is on my state of learning to go more far!:D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I fixed!!! Thanks SS_gohan44, you helped a lot with that hint you gave me:yes:. Thanks ShadyD too...;)

Thanks everyone with all attention(not only on this topic) that you gave me and I hope one day that I will have more experience I will be able to help other guys that is on my state of learning to go more far!:D

(sry for the double post! I clicked 2 time by mistake on the submit...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom