Version 3.0 Release?

Best answers
yes from what I remember reading on various DBZ sites that is what happens. (SPOILERS!!) gohan is still alive and so is Kaioshin. Bulma and them wish all the GOOD PPL back to life, so, Kibito (IDK his jap name) was brought back, along w/ all the other good ppl, but not vegeta. Anyways, Kibito heals Kaioshin, then Gohan. they then go to that planet (IDK the name) and he trains.

however, i did not know that gohan couldn't go SSJ after gaining "mystic". THAT explains why he isn't SSJ in DBZ Hyper Dimension... (good game! get it at your local Rom website today!)

:id:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL! Darktooth?! Okie, I have to say you guys are fricking lucky to have him (Sadly thoguh I'm thinking this is the offcial killing of BotM :\ Joe, if u see this, shockrealm's been dead or something so I'm totally in the dark on all of this, you know anything). Anyway, if it is Darktooth, if his modeling skills say anything about how anal he is about details :p He's just plain good :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
He is completly right!! trust him!!!
Originally posted by Chimpbot

This is pretty much all wrong.
First off, the thing about trunks using tapion's sword was in the last movie, and the movies are more like "what if" stories. They don't fit into the series timeline. At all. It's like they never happened.

And about Mystic Gohan...
Kaioshin(shin to you dubbies) noticed that gohan had tremendous power, so he took him to his planet. He figured that he would have enough strength to use the Zet sword, which could kill buu. He becomes strong enough to swing it around(it was very heavy) and can use it fairly skillfully. So, he decides to test it out on a rock. The sword shatters, and a very old guy who looks alot like Shin is released from it. He infuses Gohan with mystic strength. He cannot go super saiya-jin after this, but he basically given the strength of super saiya-jin 3. He is also given a gi similar to his fathers.

He still has the yellow ssj aura, but no blonde hair.
He never uses a sword after the brief training session of Kaioshin's planet.

If you don't believe any of this, fine with me. I've seen these events with my own eyes, and I kinda trust those.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Also, to clarify..

Kulillin(krillen to you dubbies) does NOT have a transformation.

He has hair because...he decided to grow it out.
The reason why he was bald and had those dots on his forehead was because he was a monk. He shaved his head.

When he stopped fighting, he let his hair grow out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohan dosnt lose the ability to go ssj he just cant go ssj when he is in the mystic form

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I haven't seen the episodes with Mystic Gohan, but i think i remember someone telling me that because Gohan had the power of an SSJ 3 normally, if he was to go SSJ, his power would be huge enough to destroy the entire planet. Does anyone know if this is true?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Engar
I haven't seen the episodes with Mystic Gohan, but i think i remember someone telling me that because Gohan had the power of an SSJ 3 normally, if he was to go SSJ, his power would be huge enough to destroy the entire planet. Does anyone know if this is true?

Yes it is true, but he loses this ability in DBGT.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
were not talking about the ****ty gt...

and all of gt is wacked anyway....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom