Vegito

Best answers
Ok, here's the final model. I'm not going to continue it any further. It should looks pretty good ingame now. Anyway, i can't compile players at all, so i need someone to do it for me. The link to the model is at the bottom of this post if you wanna compile/edit/hack/do whatever with it.

Model

Best answers
Yup, nice model! Good job on the finished product. Hey, from here you only get better ;] Again, amazing job for a first model/skin. Keep it up!

P.S. - Haha, I liked the added grin you gave him.

Best answers
my question is, why does he have three bangs? vegetto only has 2.....plus the bicepts dont look natural, the fore arms do no look natural, and something about the face doesnt look dbz-ish, these are all things that can be fixed if u examine refs closely, i have no doubt u have good refs, u just need to pay more attention to detail, if u do, u can fix this model up easily and make it really good

Best answers
Did you people miss the part that said "I wont be doing anything else to this model," or what?

Best answers
PublicEnemy said:
the skin could be better
Glad you noticed....

And about the third bang... Well i did half the face and just mirrored it, that's how the third bang got there :laff: and i forgot to remove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom