Vegetto

Best answers
Ok, before you continue i want to make sure that you understand that alot of this comes from the work of davidskiwan........yea i just decided to make a veggito and when i came up to the shoulders area...i finally realized how hard are the damn arms to make it perfect.... so i just decided hey...let me get some parts from davidskiwans models to make it beutiful. Here are some pics...

Celshading:

Normal:

Wireframe:

This shows what parts i used from davidskiwan the arms come from his goku model, and the hands come from his vegetto model(feet too):

Thats all, this isn't going to be released cause this isn't 100% my model...more like around 40 or 30% mines. i hope this doesn't cause any trouble or what ever, i just made this for practice and private use and enjoyment. So alot of the credit goes to davidskiwan....i am pretty sure i won't do anything else with this model and prolly gonna leave it like this, i don't think i will skin or try to put it in esf, just to sit in the corner of my computer collecting dust.

EDIT: i don't really want crits...just to show you.....nothing else

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should definately try doing it yourself since using parts of someone elses model doesn't seem to count as practice.

Other than that, the model needs work. The neck is too thick, the eyes are too close together, the chest and undershirt look really weird. The legs and arms look like they need to be a bit bigger as well.

Best answers
hmmm, i am done with it...i will prolly end up deleting it...I actually tried to do that parts that i added, but just gave me trouble..i had the feet but i just felt like swithing...this was like the first model i ever welded verts...i learned a couple of things while trying to attempt this model...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm all fine exepct if you didnt asked david for permanission....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda remember Skiwan saying he didnt wanted any edits to be made from his goku model..this is actually sort of an edit..

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The head looks more like NeD's Vegetto oO if I'm not mistaken.
Actually all the parts you marked look like NeD's Vegetto...I could be wrong but I also dont remember David releasing his BTL Vegetto =x

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope, apart from the arms, nothing is mine.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, then I'm sure it's NeD's.
And I dont think NeD aproved editing =o

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as he does not release it, no harm is done right ?

Best answers
I agree with Cold Steel...
He admitted he used the parts of someone else, and he isn't releasing it. So no big deal, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom