The Strongest Fusion?

• Gogeta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegetto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No that's not why I voted him, I was being sarcasitic and I clearly stated why I voted him.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well I'm going to say Gogeta.

Vegetto didn't last long enough to be comparable with Gogeta, that's why he is stronger... And if anyone says if they did fuse when they were able to go ssj4 in Gt and fused to make vegetto, dont u think vegeta wouldnt want to becuase of his pride?

but the truth of the matter is that vegetto at his max was ssj-2ish and gogeta was ssj4, now if all vegetto did was run around for a good 30 mins and then finished off goku and vegeta then ya he would be stronger but im guessing gogeta would catch him

Best answers
Vegetto is IMO stronger.

I was sure that the supreme kai said that the potarars multiplicate the persons who fuse,while the fusion dance just add them,as as we all know,10*10 is more than 10 +10(if im wrong with that,don´t blame me,blame the fu.... german dub :rolleyes: ,)

So from the mathematic aspekt of the two fusions,Vegetto HAS to be the stronger one....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviously, you can't compare the two in different forms, since that would be total BS. That way, Gogeta would easily mop the floor with Vegetto...

If you want a good comparison, they have to start at the same powerlevel for both fusions. So the only thing you really need to compare is the two forms of fusion.

And like Brim said: the way with the earrings is the purest form of fusion, since the old kai said so. PLUS it lasts forever.

So Vegetto would be the strongest.
(This is the reason why my nickname used to be SSJ4 Vegetto :cool: NOTHING can beat that :devgrin: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Vegetto were to run from Gogeta (when you asume Gogeta is stronger), just to lose time for Gogeta, wouldn't that mean that Gogeta is THAT weak that he couldn't even keep up with Vegetto?

Best answers
i think ssj2 vegetto and ssj4 gogeta have the same strength... because
fusion-dance makes the fusion 2 times stronger and the earrings makes the fusion 3 times stronger so... vegetto is stronger if they're on the same transformation:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if they never seperated ever think of that!? Vegetto is much better looking because of his 2 bangs and his clothing and Gogeta is just with a *** looking jacket.. :| but anyway looks don't matter..If they haven't seperated he would have been the strongest warrior in the universe and go beyond levels remember Vegeta always wanted to go beyond his level so Vegetto would have gotten into a point where he could have been the strongest warrior of the saiyan race to ever exist..Now just because he lasted for a short time doesn't mean he is not strong..The only reason they separated was to rescue the others which is a very smart move instead of killing them all...Vegeta is a perfect tactics person and with an idea of to get in was pure genious.If you look at Gogeta he isn't that tactical because he posses to much Goku...So Vegetto is smart and strong at the same time which makes him a more stronger warrior....Even though Gogeta transformed into a Super Saiyan 4 doesn't mean a **** just because he went into more series..Now if the case was different like...If they didn't seperated when they were in Buu the chance of the earth getting destroyed would be slim...and Vegetto would have rescued others and eleminate Buu once in for all...He wasn't playing with his enemy well a bit but he had the plan in order to piss Buu of and make him do his only trick he could which Vegetto knew all the time in order to get into Buu... :D so Vegetto wins! "Gogeta looks cooler" <--- At least Vegetto has some proper clothes on.. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I guess if you guys want to get technical with the transformations and everything, you can't technically compare Vegetto and Gogeta because they both fought different people with different skill levels and abilities, if they had both fought Buu or Li Shenron or what have you, then they would be comparable.

Best answers
Neither , simple cause there is not 2 gokus or Vegeta , i Would say Veggeto because i just think so :p

Best answers
Gogeta owns vegetto by lots gogeta is more powerfuller then vegetto and janemba will pwn buu

Best answers
this thread is absolute BS!!!!!!!!!
and some ppl are so unbelievably funny, giving ridiculous reasons for the one that is stronger in their opinion......kids today....

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It may be BS, but you better post on topic next time or I'll pull out the big book of what is and is not BS. Then I will show you that off topic posts in threads are considered BS by the administration.

Back on topic please.

Best answers
Prefalen Raziel said:
Gogeta owns vegetto by lots gogeta is more powerfuller then vegetto and janemba will pwn buu
janemba wouldn't pwn buu, buu can regenerate the hell out of himself. If janemba got blown up with a planet, he would die, buu would just shrug and fly off.

Best answers
who would win eh?

i'll tell you....NOBODY
coz you need goku and vegeta to make both, and they can't clone emselves now can they?
so nobody would win...

but if i had to say who and give a reason:

Vegito would be the strongest, coz potara fusion is the best fusion available, and wouldnt they have used the 30 min. fusion for gogeta if gogeta would be more powerfull?? coz they didnt want to be stuck together!!! so yea...vegetto would be stronger (he IS called the strongest fighter....and not without a reason too)

Best answers
Vegito is stronger. Why? Its simple. Old kami said to goku that bether will be if they fusion on normal forms. Gogeta becom from goku and vegeta ssj4 that was big - Now Vegito easly transformed on other lvl but... Gogeta fusied from goku and vegeta ssj4 what meens like hm 6+6=6 let say that result is straight of Gogeta. When Vegita Fusion is in this way 3+3=6 on normal form :] When he transforming in to ssj2 it will be changed on 3*3=9 whel if the Vegito show up on GT series i can give to cut my right hand that he was be stronger even much stronger then Gogeta and think about that if Vegito turn into SSJ4 hes power can easly dostroy whol galaxy :]
PS: dont forget that te potara earings give som + power after Fusion :] example 3+3+3(power from potara earings)=9:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cant beleive I ddn't see that one reply...
Anyway, to answer Majin Gotenks: You dont know if Vegetto could have Ascended beyond
"SSJ2" at that time, I dont even think he went SSJ2, I think he just went up by one level. And even if that WAS SSJ2, he got to it pretty fast.

Saiyans that ascend and attempt to transform to their newest level always take like 1min to a few seconds more to transform, it takes them a while. And I agree that Vegetto
have more of Vegeta's personality is somewhat cool too. He did serve under an army for like 20 or more years so im pretty sure he knows what to do. And it wasn't Vegetto's fault for "not lasting long", who would've thought the fusion would break inside buu? If you were Vegetto you wouldn't have predicted that either. Anyway, they could have stayed fused inside of buu too, but Vegetto let down his barrier. If he had kept it up he will have stayed in that form, but staying with the barrier would have made them slowly run out of ki.

Best answers
Potaras is a long fusion!so the Fused perosn can train in this form for long time but GOGETA is max. for 30 minutes...i think gogta is stringer cause in this 30 minutes he get Suoper mega power^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't prove who's stronger, unless you make the two fight eachother, or make the enemies they fought fight eachother. Since niether of these things happened, you'll never know. Allthough given the fact that Vegitto was permanent, he'd probably end up being the strongest.

Best answers
if both gogeta and vegetto were made at around the same period ( looks like gogeta was made around the time of goku's ssj3 fight with gotenks buu ) than vegetto would be stronger.

portar fussions add additional power to just the combined warriors power unlike the fusion dance which doesnt add additional power.

and besides, elder kai said that the rivalry and hatred between vegeta and goku made the fusion more complete in the portar fussion while in movie 12 vegeta didnt really have much of a problem with the fusion towards the end of the film. When goku and vegetta fought gohan buu, buu turning around, seeing goku and vegeta and charging seemed to rush vegetas thinking but he was still obviously against the fusion.

Portar > dance.
portar = vegetto | dance = gogeta

vegetto > gogeta.

. also making them fight eachother wouldnt necisarily decide who is the stronger of the two, as its been said many times in db, dbz, and dbgt the one with the most power isnt nececarily the one who wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom