vegetto ssj1 or ssj2 ?

Best answers
did vegetto go ssj1 or ssj2. caus when he transforms he goes into ssj but he keeps screaming for another like 3 seconds after he transformed and at the end he has all his hair up except for 1 spike which stays down like every1 else in ssj2 form.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmm im not realy sure hmm i will take a look at the eps...

Best answers
To my knowledge, Vegetto goes Super Saiya-jin level 1, because I did not see any electricity (which is the sign of ssj2). You see both of there ssj1 powers would equal up to an ssj2. Correct me if i'm wrong

Best answers
i dun think electricity is the sign of ssj2. vegetto had electricity going around him when he was in normal form when he was talking 2 buu near the end. i think its bjust a sign of heaps of power

Best answers
When Trunks,Vegeta,Goku, and gohan turn ascended (SSJ2) they have lightning all over them and the sky like turns dark...when trunks fights celll when he goes really buff...that was ssj2...atleast i thought. gohan was the first ssj2 trunks and vegeta were. gohan just turned into at a younger age so he was faster...but yes electricity= super saiyan 2
;)

Best answers
You are correct Gohan was the first one to go SSJ2 but when Veggeta and Trunks went in the the Cell saga was a USSJ(the U means Ultamate) where thier power increased greatly but when thier muscles grew they got slower. So when Gohan ascended his power increased farther then a USSJ and so did his speed.

Electricity is not the sign of SSJ2, it is the sign that a great power is disrupting everything and anything.

Best answers
Actually no it does mean SSj2, and ssj3 has a lot more around it. Vegita could go Ussj but he never did, he went to a kinda ssj1 and 1/4. He was in a stage where he was much stronger but he was also still very fast. Vegetto only went ssj1, you can tell this by a) no lightning and B) His hair is not as seperated as in Ssj2 and its not as shiny. Look at when Goku and Majin Vegita fight. When they they both accend to ssj2 there hair looks like there are more spikes and it is shines more. Vegetto's hair is like that because he is just a badass :p

Best answers
lightning isnt a sign of ssj2 im sure of it. its just a sign off heaps of power. explain why vegetto had electricity zapping off him when he was in normal mode after he sent buus huge ball into space. when goku showed babadi and fat buu ssj1 2 and 3 he didnt have electricity when he was in ssj2. just when he was in 3.

Best answers
Are you sure about that? Cuz I thought I remember seeing lightning in his SSJ2 form when showing Buu and Babadi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom