Vegetto;rockin esf!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by BebiGoku
Hey here's and idea for fusion, stfu and stop being pussies and earn your power level. This way the weak die and the strong live on, If you think about, Vegeta was a smart guy.

Besides, Fusion is *** anyways, it's a cheap way to be strong, Plus do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass it would be to have to code a system for fusion into the game, defenitly not worth the teams work for a ****ty 4 second fuse when some n00bs blasts your ass with a BBA from across the map.
:shocked:I cant belive that some of you are try to get a cheap way to get power, you downloaded the mod to fight and EARN power not to get it in a cheap way, JUST FIGHT!

Just stop trying to find a cheap way to get power just play the game the way it was ment to be played. Just go KILL SOMEONE!:devgrin:

Best answers
jesus christ--im buddhist and dont ask me why i said that--the crew would prolly not have a fusion thing! either get yourself a skin--anywon tell me where to get ssj4 goku and vegeta?--or stop crying and PLAY! dude its just a GAME/MOD! AND--THIS IS B E T A! not to mention 1.0! so hold your horses and wait for the team to find time to do it....its not like they have infinante free time to spare on us! and also, they are still workin on 1.1!!!

for me, i would just say hold your horses and wait.....Fusion Rox! lol but...they should just use the skin ya know? its gonna be TOTAL PAIN to get like 100 newbies in ESF play and say 'I WANNA BECOME VEGETTO!' or 'I WANT GOGETA!' its gonna be utter chaos man! and remember......MORE newbies are gonna come into the forum and flood the pages askin how and what to do! lol im feelin like a complete jerk to all you folks but listen, just calm down and wait! Patience and virtue is of the essence--im asian:)

Best answers
why would you defuse if u used the fusion earrings? they are a permanent transformation.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you missed the point somewhere Icefire?

Best answers
the idea of fusion sounds very cool...
but i also think that this will not work in a game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fusion idea would work. But only if i get the fusion char in a skin no in game fusion wo8uld take to long to make plus its just not fair to other players.:D

Best answers
Why doesnt anyone make a single player of dbz with the ability to fuse. It would be sOOO cool. dont you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess a single player fuse would be cool like when you go to transform you fuse together!

THat would be sweet.

Best answers
There is a single player DBZ game ( SoS ) but i dont think they are including the fusion system in the game....to be quite honest, im just happy that there is gonna be a single player DBZ game.

My opinion on the whole fusion thing is...well, if you want fused characters and attacks, it'd be better to just have those characters selectable from the char menu, because i see no way for two people to fuse in the game, it just wouldn't work in any way that would satisfy everybody. At least, none that i can think of right now.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF does not yet have the character controlls in place for that system. You would have 50 gokus and 50 vegetas on every server trying to find the stupid earings, just in time to get blown up by a fully charged kamehameha. If you allow 2 characters to fuse you would have to allow them all to fuse, because it would offer too great of an advantage to a team with a bunch of Gokus and Vegetas. Sometimes you have to think realistically and realize that Goku and Vegeta are rediculously powerful as SSj1 as-is. We don't need an SSj2 Vegitto.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about this if you want for fusions got to the second rate mod English Bid For Power with there second rate transformations;( . Then when you find that the fusion is a domb idea come crawling back to ESF!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
veggeto near the other char's is a god...
this will be the ultimat way to unbalance the game!

Best answers
you could make a fusion the bfp style i saw a whole ago. where u pick like a goten, but there is a trunks with him. and they do all their attacks together like its 1 perosn. and when u get the pl to go ssj, they do the fusion dance and turn ssj. it could be just like haveing another char

Best answers
that is the most dumbist thing i ever heard all day... so that goku and vegeta will fusion who will control him.. 1 will control and one will just spectate.

Best answers
what mystic is saying is that u control 2 charcs at once.....kinda hard.....might be laggy.....BIG SCRIPT!

Best answers
yea its like having 2 models put into 1 model so you control both of em kinda. like the goten and trunks one that i saw....before they fuse they had the kamehameha as an attack so you see both of them charging up for it at same time. it looked cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom