Vegetas problem

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to corect it a little, you nead 2-4 ki bals to make a kiblob

Best answers
Really? Wow, you're right. It only takes 2 ki blasts to start a ki blob. Oh and I was wrong about that if you shoot more ki blasts at it, that it doesnt increase the damage. At first it only was doing like 2dmg/sec and when I added more I was doing 5dmg/sec and it increased untill it reached the max (6 additional blasts).

Still....Renzoku should work like Piccolo's eye laser and it should not make any ki blobs. A small delay before the attack happens (like what Orbit suggested) is fine, as long as its only like 1-3 seconds. Any longer and there would be no point in using Renzoku insted of normal Ki Blast. Ki Blast is there if you want to pop out just a few quick shots without a major drain on your ki. Renzoku is there for causing major damage ;D

Best answers
yeh that sounds awsome Damirith and it should take a hella lot less pl that that for sure

Best answers
I ment Piccolo's eye laser in that you left-click and hold to continue firing ki as long as you want.

Yea I guess you can also say scatter shot, but you would shoot the ki blasts faster, the ki blasts would move a lot faster, you can fire a lot more then 6-8 blasts, and its not as inaccurate as scatter shot because you cant click somewhere to have them all go to the same spot.

Have it like the first 10-15 blasts of Renzoku will hit the area you want (not exactly where the cross hairs are aimed at but within a small radius of it; kind of like when you do fast ki blasts at an upclose target) and as you keep shooting more blasts, the more inacuracte it will gets (the radius of where the blasts will hit increases). So just think of Renzoku as a rapid shot gun; The first hits are in a tight circle formation but as you keep firing, the formation gets more spread apart.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay but it will go straight ahead right? Not like the current KI blasts.

Best answers
Yes, they will go straight ahead at first but to make it balanced, I think that after you use it for so long, some of the Ki blasts should should fire in the general direction of where your aiming but not dead on at the target. Just like how it is now but only have it happen to some of the ki blasts, not all.

The best way to see this is to watch episode #025 when Vegeta does Renzoku to Gohan. Vegeta used it for so long that the some blasts started to randomly hit near Gohan insted of hitting him dead on. Also if you watch that part, you will see that there is a 2 second charge time before Vegeta could release Renzoku; which should happen when you use Renzoku in ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to keep this alive, I have something to say:
In the charge time you should hear vegeta scream like he did against cell (ep. 146, 174). And if I didn't say it, I think he should be able to shoot KI blasts (not renzoku, just right click) while swooping.

One more thing.
I think that to make right click more effective, it should be made like this:
If you fire one KI blast using right click and then another one to a different direction, the first one would go in that direction. And the right click blasts should be homing.

Best answers
Yea, thoses would be good episodes to get a clip of him yelling while doing renzoku.

Homing ki blasts would be kind of unbalanced. I know that there are many times where we see homing ki attacks in the show, but I dont think its really need in ESF. If it were to be put in, I would bet that to balance it, ESF would ruin it by either making the ki blasts move too slow or have the homing too low.

As long as they just fix it so ki blasts dont hit the exact place your aiming over and over and that they fix the fast ki blasts so that they dont curve around and then hit at the exact same spot; thats all thats really needed to be done.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my suggestion is, make the bals weaker (like if they now do 7 damage, they should do about 3 damage) and shoot instead of 8 balls more like 30 balls

Best answers
I dont think they should make it that you do a quick charge and then shoot 30 ki blasts. You will be leaving you're self too open to other attacks. Think of it like in D2.

In the old versions, you could have the Paladin's Zeal ability have him do 20 slashes with one click. The probelm with this is once you started, you had to do all 20 before you could move again; causing all the Paladins to get raped by the other monsters. So then blizzard put a cap on it that it will only do a max of 5 slashes. This will be the same situation if you make him shoot a set number of ki blasts. Vegeta would be too vulnerable during renzoku and no one would ever use it.

This is my idea of having it like Piccolo's eye laser/scatter shot would be best. Renzoku would only have a 2-3 second charge delay before the attack is fired and when it is, you can keep on shooting ki blasts as long as you keep holding down left-click. If you notice someones coming towards you, then all you have to do is let go of left-click to stop using renzoku. So you are now able to control how many blasts you want to shoot, not making Renzoku have a set number of blasts.

You want to fire 30 blasts? Well then keep holding left-click till you run out of ki. You only want to fire 15 blasts and run? Well then hold down left-click till you think you shot off 15.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that's great. But... it's sorta what we said all along.

Best answers
I was retelling it for MyStIc~ShAdOw. Renzoku cant have a set number of ki blasts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah vegeta didn't stop renzoku because he couldn't support more blasts, he did because he ran out of KI or he chose to.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made a movie about it but i nead a file host, does any one know one :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) it's a bfp movie
2) they will never exept bfp stuff becours it's a q3a mod(they can never say that it sux becours they didn't make the fald on the rensoku like esf :D )

Best answers
Instead of vegeta only firing one ball make him do the alternate fire that the other characters have.
And make his charge energy dan have maybe 2x more balls and charge slightly longer just so it is a worth while move.
Also if someone is flying towards you and you fire it most likely is you wont hit them because it scatters.
The person who sugested the scatter obveously wanted to cripple vegeta in such a way that he became a lame charater.
I Love vegeta and I wont play him now because he takes so long to trans and his moves are sucky.
If it wasn't for the new melee system I doubt he would be played at all.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far I think Damirith's idea (third post) sounds the most promising. Add orbit's *minigun effect* as he called it with a few seconds of charging before you can unleash.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me tell you all right now that a minigun effect will never happen. Scattershot has a limit of 8 blasts at a time for a reason. The more ki blasts you have going at the same time on any given server, the more work the server has to do to determine what direction they're all going, and to check and see if they hit anything every however often it does that check. It's also a visual stress for users with crappier video cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom