Vegetas new attack [1.1]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Masta, do you realize how self defeating that is? People spam gallit gun, big bang, kamehameha, and SBC all day long. Why turn around and introduce a technique that isn't very useful to fight back against that all of a sudden? At least make it useful. The fact that you actually have to charge an attack this weak and easily blocked and deflected makes it less useful than normal ki blasts. I can already make 6 ki blasts hit at the same time by teleporting at the right times. 6 is just useless. If you don't get hit while charging, your opponent will move in the time it takes, and you only get 6 shots which do about 6 damage each. Use-less.

Best answers
i think its okay , its a little fast if u ask me ,but i also think it should hold like 15 or sumthing around there

Best answers
Renzoken isn't a god damn powerful move in DBZ.
It's just a simple technique causing some extra damage to the enemy.

36 damage is caused if Renzoku is fully charged, plus.... Ki blob.
Now think about it, if someone is meleed to the ground, you can easily kill him with this attack.

Best answers
it'd be cool if u could keep shooting them at the cost of a crap load of ki like what vegeta does to cell when cell killed trunks. but yea that would be unbalanced i guess

Best answers
I dont think iv heard one person say somthing NICE all u gyes can do is CRITISIZE every thing i say,cant u all LIGHTEN UP!!!!!!i know im a beginner but that doesnt give u any Right to CRITISIZE every thing!!!!

Best answers
ummmm.....we have to critisize everything,but that doesnt mean we dont have a life....and Lone Wolf,be on the look out for mods....

Id really not agree with you there GoldSaiyan,since when everyone transforms they have way more HP than usual,any stupid foo who runs out of ki and Krillin(Non-trans) would only die by that technique.

Other than that Id rather just play the game for torpedoes or SSB

Best answers
i think 6 ki blasts are too least! because on the picture we saw there are MUCHMUCHMUCH more !!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but there yould have to be a max amount of ki balls you shoot. i think that the max should be seven or eight, but no more than 10. it woule be cooler to have more ki balls but then that would just make it more cheap.

Best answers
whateva....the attack is goin to rule no matter what...so we'll just see what happens in the new update.:]

Best answers
the attack can go both ways, atleast thats how i see it...if u charge it longer and fire more shots, it can be incredibly *** if u hit someone down who has no ki left so they cant get up and charge it for ever it can be an instant death. if they lower the charge time it will get *** and like everyone has said people with spam it like a mother...i think the attack is fine as is.

Best answers
k-cof, they're not really criticising you, its just there are rules for these forums and they are there for a good reason. Im not meaning to sound like a mod or anthing, but have you read the rules?

Anyway, does anyone know if there are more ki blasts if you charge for longer. It makes sense to me, so maybe they made it like that but u cant see it in the video caus it only shows a fully charged one.

Best answers
personally, i would wait to try the attack out before i go critizing it's game mechanics effect. Do the attacks end in a ki blob? also, are there any thin smoke graphics displayed after the attack hits someone?

Best answers
smoke? now that sounds cool
unfortunately just about EVERY ki attack in the game has smoke, so its sorta tough to let everything have smoke

Best answers
probably 9 ki blasts would start to lag the server and be reduced anyway.:cool: ;) :laff: :( ;D :id: :paper: :shocked:

Best answers
Smoke would probably lag server so both go together well.I WANT 50 POSTS why do they do that anyway?

Best answers
In my opinion 6 is not enough.
In the show he uses the Rapid fire KI balls a lot and there is always at least 20 and they are being thrown at such a speed.
From the looks they got the speed correct but not the amount if it is for balancing issues they should make their damage weaker.

Best answers
you cant really compare ki beams to renzoku blasts.
Renzoku blasts are like lots of beams, ki blasts are small balls.
Now small balls aint gonna lag the server much, but im thinking the renzoku blasts could...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom