Vegetas new attack [1.1]

Best answers
If they make the attack with lots of smoke that makes ppl kinda "can't see..." it will be even more power full..

Best answers
or if they make it like the smoke grenade in Counter Strike...that'll be enough

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.. this probably indeed can't be done cause of lag but a renzoku, as I remember should be,

* a fairly good loadtime. A few seconds yes. The longer load the more blasts.
* Insane amount of blasts.. Not all at once of course but ALOT after each other. You should be able to pump out around 6 blasts a second atleast. (so if we can do this continuesly its great)
* it should eat ki like hell cause this makes vegeta kinda pretty tired.
*the blasts should not be so "joiny" as in not one big blob but alot of small onces.

Best answers
I know the difference between a Renzoku Energy Dan and KI balls and in the serries Vegeta used both quite a lot

Best answers
well it would be a bit uneven so itll prolly be a bit toned down...actually i think itll be alot

Best answers
the Renzoku vid was kind of dissapointing for me, I had something much cooler in mind. I haven't seen the episode in DBZ, but I have a shot in a music video of Vegeta attacking Gohan. He kinda leans over himself, yelling, charging up power, then starts throwing out beams REALLY fast, with large explosions chasing Gohan. I'm sure you've all seen it. THIS is what I thought Renzoku was. Instead I saw Vegeta floating, a bar filling and them him firing a small barrage of weak-ass blasts. um.. can you say "no"? I DEMAND MORE! MORE CHARGE, MORE NOISE, MORE BOOM! BOOM BABY BOOM! Amen.

Best answers
It would be a good idea to not complain about anything at least not untill you have tried it. And most people are right, do not double post or more then that, for me it is bothersome. Another thing, is that people critisize to teach people not to do it again. Oh, I think that move is cool!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say I expected more aswell.. but I'll wait untill I can actually do it. :)

Best answers
i dont know why people are flaming about this attack, it looks good, a nice finisher i feel just like in the program, plus sonic these moves are rigorously tested, now that makes me feel that they would have a much more extended area of expertise than thou. You havent even tested it yet so calm down, even if it is a failure of a move, there will be more upgrades so it can be changed then.
Plus i have played you on esf before and you were much better than me, so i cant see how people can effect you with spamming that much, i can evade most beams easily, so you should be able to aswell.

Best answers
Looks ok, I think the ki balls and trail should be a bit bigger, maybe the trails should be longer like they were in the Frieza saga. Also, they should all land in the same spot so they make a blob, but it should be re-aimable. In other words, after you shoot you should be able to sweep the targeting reticle across the ground to create a "carpet bombing" effect. This would be awesome for an after melee move, especiall when you hit someone into a wall and they tumble down to the ground and keep tumbling..you can follow thier tumbling with a ferocious volley of ki blasts. Pwn.

Best answers
I believe the blasts should load...like they do. But they shoot 6 as a minimum....

After the bar is passed in ki energy I THINK 2 or 1 additional ball(s) should be added for each new bar movement. Maybe a max of 12 ki blasts possible in rappidfire.

Best answers
Yeah, what would be cool is if you could replacethe ki blobs with ki blasts then guide them, hehehehe, i would love to see 6 generic beams flying towards a downed opponent :) And yeah they should make ki blob tails much longer, make it more like in the show :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom