Vegeta's Little Ball Attack

Best answers
seems that bakuhatsuha (according to 5 different sites) is:

Bakuhatsuha:
A very strong attack. It is used by the attacker raising two of his fingers and causing a large explosion in a chosen area. Used sometimes as a diversion.

like nappa did when he came to earth....that should be bakuhatsuha....although im sure there isnt any definate answer unless we ask the guy that created DBZ AND vegeta :p

ahh...hibiki beat me to it :D<!-- End Information Here -->

Best answers
lol im suprised this hasnt been moved to suggestions yet...admins seem to be dropping the ball...Well i want this attack in the game it seems that it should be nothing more than a special ki blast that does X4 damage.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Checkplease said:
lol im suprised this hasnt been moved to suggestions yet...admins seem to be dropping the ball...
You've been here long enough to know by now that ESFChat is a boiling pot of each of the other forums. Every so often we let a thread slip because it still relates to "ESF Chat" (If you don't understand, don't worry, I don't really understand it super well myself).

Either way, was the admin comment necessary? Sheesh. We have a thread for that kind of complaint open in off topic you don't have to berate us in ESF chat too :rolleyes:

Best answers
Well I love you Sonic.

I dont think it would be too possible to add this attack and make it effective would it? I mean,,,the fights arnt usually too ground based. It could be done as a quick blast after you throw someone to the ground and they stick to the wall maybe...but that seems too unbalanced.

Best answers
niobe said:
the gallitgun must not be replaced, atleast not until majin.
btw. vegeta has alreddy the strongest beams.
and that bal is only in bodukai and not in the series, so there is no reason to put it in and that blast of majin vegeta was the big bang attack.
and that is alreddy in.
THAT's what secondary attacks are for:smile: ..*SB.Ki Shield..Frieza Beam...get it?*
It was a variation to the BB and it has an alternate effect opposed to the Spirit Bomb..a small SB..AND a....*drumroll* ginormous SB!!! Incredible..such technique..simply boggles the mind.. (I suggested "IT" the first time as "Big Bang Attack Variation 3"..and it was the most descriptive..not to mention unique to the attack itself..)

AMAZING..I don't ussually say this *atleast, not about you*..but this time..I have to give it to you..HIBIKI you must have become a god..how else could you have made not 1..but 2 posts that I fully agreed with one ONE topic...*sad to say..we ussually don't agree...* (BTW..nice sign.......)

I wish I could say that the misconception of calling the "Atomic Blast" Bakahatsuha was over...but I fear not EVERYONE will read through the greatness that is Mystacx and Hibiki's posts *right here, on this very thread..we've all been graced with a little Vegeta insight...*

Big Bang Attack said:
isnt the problem then. that vega has toomany attacks compared with most of the others
"vega"?! For someone with "BB" as their name you don't seem to like Vegeta all that much...And his having so many great techniques is the product of him NOT sucking...*exception..Krap-A-Lot...rips techniques from every which way*... Being trained as the "Saiyan Prince", a soldier in Frieza's Army for nearly 20yrs, "mastering" all types of "ki-manipulation" (although too ****y..4 1's own good..), and being a pyscho-path must have some exxxtra benefits afterall. Who would have thought. (sorry for sounding like I hate you or I'm angry at you for nothing...but any and all insults to Vegeta rip through my nerves like a sickle through anarexicchildren..)

BTW BBA...look at Krap-A-Lot as he is now..and 1.2, in ESF...WHO HA!

It seems a little to often now that "new comers" are insulting you *Sonic Boyster* and the other admins..I may mess with ALOT of people..and mods/admins are no exception....I just try to keep it at a "friendly/joking" level so as not to offend TOO many people...*Kakkorot fanz and Trunks fans are the exception to this however...sorry* I'll say no more on this though..nothing I can do to stop the blatant disrespect...except say sorry for you..

Big Bang Attack..from now on you are "pastel princess"...learn to love it!...*or appoligize to Vegeta...meaning on the forums...*

-Hey Hibiki check this out..(a little complience from Big VEE..weird huh?..I guess stranger things have happened...*people trying to defend Kakkorot's "honor"..*..Cucumba has a "fet*sh" for B*k*h*tsuh*!!

Don't you just love the smell of a Final Flash in the morning...
*Kakkorot incinerates SSSLLLOOOWWWLLLYYY...* Ginormous post FROM ME!

Best answers
Some people on this forum say pretty stupid things and yet they always seem to get back to the point. Now I agree that any of the characters shouldn't have immunity to attacks because it doesnt hurt them in the show then frieza would only be able to get owned by a half-saiyan from the future or a raging saiyan in the agony of his friend krillins departure from the planet namek.

Best answers
Hibiki said:
bakuhatsuha is the move where vegeta puts the 2 fingers up into the air and the whole area around him explodes upwards

this is how he blows up that city in the first part of the saiya-jin saga
thats nappa not vegeta

Best answers
KelesK said:
thats nappa not vegeta
I myself am not truelly sure of an occasion where Vegeta ACTUALLY use'd the attack (version 1 atleast..*two fingers activating energy spread throughout ground causing a "ground-up" explosion*...I remember two different variations that he used "back in the day"...
1) A form of telekenesis that was highlighted by him using the same hand positioning as Bakahatsuha that either caused someone to explode*On namek* or pummel someone with rocks *on Arlia*
2) The other TRUE version of Bakahatsuha (again meaning "Explosion Wave")...is similar to a Berserk Powerup..*against Kakkorot, final form Frieza,etc.)...followed by an intense light with an explosion clearing out the general area....Never really killed/hurt anyone..atleast not this way..

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=41032 < this is now the "Official" thread for discussing Bakahatsuha *According to Scorcher2k*

The "Atomic Blast" ISN'T the same..*not a variation of Bakahatsuha...more like a variation to Big Bang used to fire a burst of energy right through an opponent that doesn't seem to take any damage from physical beatings*

-I really don't have any other suggestions on "Atomic Blast"
(sometimes I'll just say "IT" instead..since Atomic Blast isn't a widely accepted name and there are so many that mistake it for Bakahatsuha...frustrating 4ME)

-Maybe next time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom