Vegeta

Best answers
Hi guys... You know I am working also on my Li Shenron! I will first wait for esf 1.2 and will than release him "IF" Beta 1.2 will be Great =).
And now I am working on Vegeta!

Here some pics:

The model is a bit in perspective and that makes the hair look very very short!
It isn´t the longest, but also not as short as you see on the almost all pics! Almost because not all! I made the little pic to show you better that it is longer :smile:

This is my first really low poly model (252) and is good detailed for this polycount I think... :yes:

Thx Bolteh (sorry if I write your new name wrong...) for your tips :)
You crit me most of all other guys and also hate me most but on the other side you helped me with modeling

Bolteh2

B
side is quite good but front looks weird (specially the hairline) try to make the most horizontal hairline a lil bit shorter

also the skin is quite bad, the ears and nose are messy + the eye edges look blurry and the forehead lines are lil but too accentuated

Best answers
yea im gonna have to agree with s-bolt about the face in front and hairline...

Best answers
and move the entire hair a bit backwards
and lol @ Goten-son why do u post such a strange post ? everybody could say "yea im gonna have to agree with s-bolt about the face in front and hairline..." then we would have 250 posts with one crit -___-

Best answers
Ok, skin will be hard for me to be good, but I will try it to fix!
The hair won´t be a big problem, but what´s wrong with his nose? em... I can´t understand good what you mean...
should I make it more flat? If you know what I mean....

And the skin isn´t really done =)
lol^^
Whatever, I will fix what I can.... (this skin is just an 1 hour work... with skinmaps it´s 1 1/2 hours... evil skinmaps :no: )

my english is bad, sorry :(

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice so far. But do try to fix the ears, they look really weird.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dark slayer said:
and move the entire hair a bit backwards
and lol @ Goten-son why do u post such a strange post ? everybody could say "yea im gonna have to agree with s-bolt about the face in front and hairline..." then we would have 250 posts with one crit -___-
as if you never did the same ;/ im not trying to start a flame war hear but ive seen that same type of post from just about everyone here.. including myself.. but i dont call anyone out on itl

on topic. from the front, it doesnt look like vegeta's hair at all.. but from the side it does.. so fix the front like everyone said and itll look good... also can u post pics on just the model itself? *no skin*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from vegeta point of view its bad.

But from modle point of view. its good.

i could not do it better, or that good. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good start, Kreshi. The proportions look correct to me. Let's see that midget's neck. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, its a good start, but you forgot the vains he has, and the Hair, its not really vegetas type of hair. Ya dont have to quote or use my crits, but im just saying, thats all.

Best answers
ommm more hair on teh sidehs :eek:
p.s. bubbeh dopemon r smelleh @_@

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me kicks dope-man for spamming

on topic: it doesnt really look like vegeta :( vegeta had more of an evil get out my face, kill you in a second but at the same time a cunning and slicky look. kinda hard to explain but look at some refs of vegeta and u'll see. anyawayz.. which version will this be.. saiyan armor, cell saga armor, or majin suit?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
kick is the word heh

Nice goin Kreshi , desided to make a vegeta 2? :p
Nice goin so far exept on the front viev o the hair , try making it more fat
And more spikes lol i l find you some nice refs ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only the side view looks good
from the front, the hair is wrong, and the face has a stupid look to it :\

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
can u show a front on pic? i bet its just that angle of half top down thats throwing people of, cos i think its good, no probs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom