Vegeta

Best answers
Vegeta is way too powerful.. All he really needs to do is keep charging Big Bang attacks and fly around.. Its that simple to play Vegeta, You really need to make him much weaker.. Like his in the show.

Like in the show Vegeta was never as strong as Goku, and in the game he can pwn goku and kill everyone else with ease.. Please, for the sake of the game! Fix him..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All in due time freind. Everything will be cool and balanced in the beta. It's simply patience that you need now.

Best answers
WHAT!? wtf u talkin bout! Vegeta ALWAYS PWNs Goku! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Those r just his attacks...so, DEAL WITH IT! :D

Best answers
in the beta, big bangs take up about half of vegeta's powerlevel so you cannot spam them

ultrassj_vegeta

U
the beta will be balanced... well hopefully... and vegeta can only get final flash when he has reached super saiyan.. or does he havta be ssj at the time of chargin?... dunno

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was hoping the ki attacks would take more energy (like the Dbz show) you can see that most of the characters are exhausted after they shoot them.

that really brings it down to melee "first" when it comes to killing your enemy quickly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let me point a few Alpha facts.

BB Already takes up half ya ki.
FF some like 90% gone ki.
And a GG maybe 25% but its WEAK.

Why BB gets used so much.... Well. I as veggie player know my reasons....

I like to ps but ever tried with a veggie? Like I said... forget GG. unless ya pl is something like 2 or 3 million higher then the opponent don't even try.

A FF is strong and can overpower a full kame so to beat someone who charges good kames you NEED FF. gallitgun is to weak. But if you use FF you waste ki, precious ki. it might be stronger but that won't do you any good if you lack the ki to push it. I had much moments where I used FF and was winning. Then my ki hit 0 and I lost.

So the only thing to do is not ps untill you...
A. Are strong enought to beat kame with GG
B. Are strong enought to cough up ki for a FF vs Kame.

So we BB. if we hit a beam which is to powerfull we scram and fire another BB. hopefully so fast that the kame is weak enought.

Thats the main reson I think and you'll see me ps much more against a vegiie with the same pl. Cause that IS possible. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) It will be completely balanced in the Beta, there's no way that someone will spam the Big Bang, or any other attack for that matter.

2) This is not a suggestion... this should be in ESF Chat

*MOVED*

Best answers
Vegeta owns thats why your telling them to lower down his power so then you wont have a difficult challange and just own with goku.Well I can deal with his ki going half way down from big bang but doesnt mean he will be less powerful:devil:

Best answers
in the Alpha vegeta is the strongest and hit all other. What you make you have no chance vegeta is to strong. I think this is bad and make no fun. Its unfair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In Alpha it can be hard sometimes with veggie but beta is gona be an total anti veggie i think.

FF=SSJ. great. If we get that far we'll still lack ki the first few rounds
BB=SSj. also real cool. low ki aswell.
GG=SJ. it already was a burden.

So this will either be that i'm gona use the new attacks og veggie 9he does have new ones right) or that i'll switch to my 2nd fave char piccolo.

really. I say that saying that veggie is to powerfull is crap

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're playing against vegeta, be frieza
and kill his ass with finger ray thingie :p
it will take a while but that atack charges faster, and you have enof KI left 2 teleport 2 safety,
and bigbang is useless if you're in the open cuz when it's fired you can't re-direct it.
so vegeta being 2 power full is crap ( he does own btw )

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regarding BB and PS. Thats exactly one of the probs. You can trap someone in a PS with a BB and beat on them while they have no choice but to struggle with the BB.

Thats why I stopped playing as vegs, and started playing as picolo. Back when I actually played the alpha, I usually was top or almost top in a server full of vegetas and cells. Then I'd get kicked for using eyelasers which do almost no damage.

-Karrde-

-Karrde-

Best answers
Yeah that was basically my biggest problem with the attack. You could fire it.. Get someone into a power strugle with it.. Move to the side, and fire another one and they were helpless to do anything with it. Which can get really really old.. And fast..

I have already started banning too much use of Big bang.. Once your to a higher powerlevel I can see less use of it.. but. I played vegeta, so I know that it takes up lots of energy, but once your to a higher pl.. Gallet Gun and Finial Flash is a good attack.

Secondly.. Goku was always the powerful one Veggeto... I mean in Majan Buu Saga when Goku and Vegeta was fighting Goku was like twice as strong as Vegeta he just didn't show it.. Because remember. He was already at Level 3.

If you need help wiht some attacks, don't hesitate to E-Mail me.. I have been doing DBZ stuff myself for a VERY long time.. So I know most of the attacks front and back already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw ya server. Its good. :D

That are the fools. if you shoot a BB on a kame they can BLOW it up. Simple. no biggy

I always use BB in the beginning and I didn't like that no BB spam rule. its just the first plstep man. To get pl to even use FF (cause ya know a FF at start is useless and a GG to weak)

Looking at that saga in 3 days i think. :p

I won't mail. just saying that pls wait with BBspam acusing to note if they can do another attack. (also note gokus higher pl on start)

Best answers
Originally posted by King Kakkarot
Yeah that was basically my biggest problem with the attack. You could fire it.. Get someone into a power strugle with it.. Move to the side, and fire another one and they were helpless to do anything with it. Which can get really really old.. And fast..

I have already started banning too much use of Big bang.. Once your to a higher powerlevel I can see less use of it.. but. I played vegeta, so I know that it takes up lots of energy, but once your to a higher pl.. Gallet Gun and Finial Flash is a good attack.

Secondly.. Goku was always the powerful one Veggeto... I mean in Majan Buu Saga when Goku and Vegeta was fighting Goku was like twice as strong as Vegeta he just didn't show it.. Because remember. He was already at Level 3.

If you need help wiht some attacks, don't hesitate to E-Mail me.. I have been doing DBZ stuff myself for a VERY long time.. So I know most of the attacks front and back already.

That's just so lame, banning people for using certain attack, big bang was overpowering yes, but whenever you took vegeta everyone starts calling you lamer etc. That's just weak, I play to frag, so I take the char that will best fit me. What you were actually doing is banning for something that belongs in alpha2.

Best answers
ugh....u lamers....ur screwin up VEGETA! JUST LEAVE IT! god u guys r gomers......

He's owns everyone...just deal wit it....dont screw wit it

Best answers
Vegeta makes the fights intense and exciting and you know if vegeta was never in esforces or dbz then it would make a lack of interest:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom