Vegeta Super rezunoken

Best answers
I think we need to cut the charge time in half for regular vegetas 6 ball rezunoken.....BUT When he goes super make the charge longer than it already is and make him fire like 30 ki balls! I want vegeta to be cool and all but plz make that charge shorter for his regular form and try to be open to my suggestion about the ssj rezunoken.

Best answers
i agree either cut down the charge time or increase the number of ki blasts or better yet both :rolleyes: :D because at the moment its not a vegeta style attack its not RAH!!!;( enough for vegeta:devgrin: ssj version should either be more attacks or less time then

Best answers
Well could they put like different colors for the rezunoken like blue...cause i think its blue in the show.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think they should make the KI balls weaker but with more KI balls its cooler

Best answers
they could make the balls look like they do in the show like...

------->

instead of a ball at the end...can half life even do that?

Best answers
Yeah this is a good idea. More stuff flying around with nice effects for those of us with fast systems! (All toggleable for ppl with slow systems).

I also think all characters should just increase the speed they can shoot ki blasts as their PL raises.

Best answers
Change vegeta's renzokuken attack (many ki balls in fast order) in such a way that you don't have to charge balls. It would be a better and more realistic attack if you could fire them right away. The line that normally indicates how far you have to charge before you can fire, would now be put further away, and if you'd cross that line while firing the attack, vegeta would be exhausted and unable to move for 3(?) seconds. You would be able to keep firing beyond that line, (until the bar that is normally the charge bar is full) but the more you fire beyond that point, the longer you would be exhausted and unable to move. To make sure this doesn't become too big an advantage, it would cost more KI than the normal KI balls attack.

This is from a previous post of mine..

Best answers
Do you know the words "Search button"???
This has been suggested lots and lots of times. It would be too laggy if there were more balls in the attack. Just imagine if just three vegetas fire a fully charged load... Additionally the usual fighting around... Hardly a server could take that...

Best answers
You wouldn't need more balls, the only thing that changes is that you can fire em right away, and if you shoot the full load you'll be stunned/exhausted for a few seconds...
So i don't see why the server would have more to deal with than normally..

Orz

Best answers
30 ki balls?? That's a lot, even by Vegeta's standards. I think doubling it to 12 would be a acceptably cautious start, but 30... no. Actually, I think we'd be better off reducing the charge time and very slightly increasing the number of balls (8, perhaps).

Best answers
i think at normal stage (non ssj) it should be 6 ki balls and a slightly shorter charge and its colour being blue, and when at ssj, the charge is the same as the non ssj but shoots 8 ki balls which are slightly stronger, and are yellow to suit his super saiyan state. that would be a lot more appropriate than 30 ki balls

Best answers
i'd say just increase the charge time by a LOT (another wiht the number of balls naturally), but yeah, something needs to be done.

i don't think it would be good to decrease the charge time by 2 much though, other wise vegeta's would be able to almost 'spawn' ki blast's on people.....very dangerous in the right hands....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a good idea, after this new attack came out, i rarely use it at all and you cant fire them normally anymore so it kind of puts him at a disadvantage, i agree with sentient, you shouldn't have to charge up to fire them, vegeta has never charged up before doing an attack like that for long, a second or two, at the most. If it is going to be chargeable, the charge time currently is way too long for just six ki balls. I think you could fire six ki balls quicker with goku's secondary ki blob attack.

Best answers
Its like this if there going to keep it six then like Masibu said have them go up a lot when he turns ssj like to 21 or something and if they would make the attack just him shooting balls instead of him making a ki blob with the balls, I think this would let them get more balls and make it like the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom