Vegeta Suicide attack?

Best answers
Now i dont know if this has ever been suggested b4!

I just came up with this idea. :)
When Vegeta has under the 10hp, he gets a new attack to suicide with a very big blast so he can take some other players with him but you can do it only in ssj-form.

please,tell me what you think. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
been sugested thousands of times, and its been decided that such an attack would simply make vegeta way too powerful

Best answers
His suicide attack is already in game. Fully charge a FF and then detonate it right when you release and it transforms into his suicide attack, and this time he might just bring Buu down with him!

Best answers
Yeesh, sometimes I get the impression that noone actually reads any of the threads on here. Try the thread a way down, called "Final Shine". It's the exact same idea.

See?

Best answers
they had the smae sort of thing in bid for power: the angry gohan attack, and it was so cheap and annoying that some people got banned for using it

Best answers
it will be so *** . like ur totally owning some1 and u get them to 5 hp and ur on like 80 hp and they got no chance of winning then they blow themselves up and kill u as well. preaty *** :|, and in the show if vegeta's health was at like 10% he wouldnt have had the energy to make such a huge blast . his health was like 70% or so when he did it. he was just scratched abit. around 10% would be in kid buu saga when he couldnt even pick himself off the ground and hercule had to carry him off the battlefeild. no way he could blow himself up in that condition o-o.

Best answers
oh sorry then :)

and no i did not get it from final shine tread, i was watching that episode where vegeta does that attack and then i came up with that idea, but look from when i'm registered :)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look, a suicide attack can be easily performed by any character by aiming a beam straight down and letting it go.

And another thing, this idea has been suggested way too much for my tastes, and always ends in flames...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom