Vegeta Japenses pack

Best answers
*note...I know I misspelled japanese in original topic title*

I had this lying around my hard drive and finally decided to release it to the public...remember to unzip it to esf\sound\vegeta,k?

It might be kind of amateurish,but im willing to accept constructive critiscism :)

Click here for it

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't double post, please. I'll listen to it later.

*edit* ok, i listened to it. I have to say the sounds are pretty clean evn if they are a bit muffled. However, I do have one major comment. I'm 99% sure that Gallit Gun and Final Shine are 2 seperate attacks. I thought Final Shine was some combo move between Vegeta and Goku. And I'm even more sure that I've heard japanese clips of Vegeta saying "Gallit gun". Anyway, that's my only real beef with it.

*more edits* I'd like to see you complete this. Finish all the sounds for him. Especially the transformation ones.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I purposely replaced Gallit Gun with the Final Shine attack cause it sounds kooler in my opinion (and by the way , it's a "solo" move Vegeta invented to use against Super 17)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it doesn't make mcuh sense for final shine to be said without the attack. What would be nice is if you could get someone to make a final shine sprite.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I'd rather Vegeta say Final Shine Attack then some cruddy "Gallit Gun" dub line.;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom