vegeta gt edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
sorry to say it,. but my opinnion,.. not a good edit,. look around his head and neck,.. you just removed his original head,. fix it,. so you cant see the defferent between the head and body,. :)

Best answers
cool :D but where i can find evmssj4 for ESF 1.3 (sorry for off topic :S)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The chest still looks like he just came back from an operation and the cut went straight from shoulder to shoulder. Fix the skin a bit.

Best answers
hey Finel_Shine respect its really nice and i like u work

Best answers
I love you 1.3 GT Vegeta D.O.R ^^. BTW final shine yours are full of bugs >_> here are some examples:
Why is the color so dark on the back???

And here's my old SSJ4 Vegeta edit:

This is a very old pic. I changed him alot but I lost interes. Now I'm continuing the Vegeta pack for UM and that will be included ;)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
:( don't expect much from a beginer like me , and if i knew that there was a ssj4 vegeta like that , i woldn't done that
and full of bugs you mean by 1 per model , right?that can be fixed , but i dont have photoshop or a powefull skining program,i used a old one named bright ,

Best answers
XD

:( don't expect much from a beginer like me , and if i knew that there was a ssj4 vegeta like that , i woldn't done that
and full of bugs you mean by 1 per model , right?that can be fixed , but i dont have photoshop or a powefull skining program,i used a old one named bright ,
Don't worry you will learn. BTW Just search in google for the Adobe Photoshop CS2 and then PM me with your MSN or something ;).
Btw that Vegeta pack I made (making) is for the Ultimate Mod only I won't release it. And Acira, the 1.3 GT Vegeta pwnzors why don't you like it xD :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom