vegeta explosion

Best answers
here is a suggestion...

why dont u include the explosion attack that Vegeta did on buu... u no when vegeta commited suicide to kill Buu(however tho, Buu regenerated)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont u include the explosion attack that Vegeta did on buu
Because sacrifice/suicide attacks are pointless in a game where you can respawn.

Best answers
yea,but you could kill a lot of enemies and give your score a boost and might help out some teammates. It's a good idea, its just that people might want to spam it a little too much. It would need a long charging time to discourage use and at minimum it shouldn't do too much damage and should have a low splash damage, both go up as you charge it for a longer time. I don't know if it would be the best attack to add, but still a good idea.

Best answers
I think it would imbalence the game. You kill a bunch of people and kill yourself, so then you respawn and do it again. Its just pointless. No aiming or anything. Just standing.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
no way.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
um, its not like it would be an instant attack or anything...

i'm fairly sure a big glowing vegeta in the middle of the map would make a nice target for destructo disc/kameha

Best answers
I think maybe to balance it, a ball about the size of Spirt Bomb forms around you, and kills anything (if its charged enough) in that Spirt Bomb sized radius.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It would be spammed...it's been suggested many times before.

But I've made a solution.

Charge up a full Final Flash.

Yell something into the microphone, something like "RAWR SACRIFICE"

Aim the Final Flash at the ground.

Release.

Sacrifice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have an even better idea.

Have it kill everyone on the map regardless if they just spawned, are behind something, or havent even joined the server yet!

The only drawback is you have to sit the rest of the game out untill a map change.

/sarcasm

There is no way to balance a sacrafice attack, since as someone already stated, you tend to RESPAWN

Defeats the whole purpose of "sacrafice"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom