Various balnce issues...

Best answers
Okay people... I have just a few things that I think should be addressed so I will cover them as I remember them :cool:

First off,
we all know vegeta has final flash as SSJ right? Yes of course we do. Well, it is a very powerful attack, and I can understand that it takes a very large portion of your ki bar to use, however, it takes almost too much.

If a vegeta and a goku with exactly the same PL have a ps with a fully charged kame and a fully charged final flash, goku will win. Hands down. Why? Vegeta can only keep turbo on for around 5-7 seconds when he fires a fully charged final flash, and although he will be winning for that short amount of time, goku just has to survive until vegeta runs out of ki and cant push the beam any more. I think a reasonable adjustment should be made so that vegeta can hold his own in ps's a little better.

Second,
Gohan goes SSJ really quickly, but until then, he doesnt really have any beam attacks aside from generic beam. He does have shield attack, that crashes servers often and doesnt really do much damage, AND(heres the point folks) he is meant to have powerbeam, but I find that on 90% of the servers I join he just doesnt have it. It could just be me, but if not, this should be looked into for 1.1.

Okay people I seem to have forgotten all other suggestions that I had lined up...so I guess I'll post later... :laff:

V'

Best answers
The only reason why gohan dosen't have power beam is because of some lunix-whatever- bug. This only happens in lunix servers.Vegeta's final flash is not ment to be used as a PS beam but more like the HW guy in TFC or the awp in cs.

Best answers
Tell me what Trunks has before he goes SSJ, even what he has -after- he goes SSJ. The Finishing Buster isn't too great an attack compared to the kame or any other skillless and overpowered beam. Mayhaps you shouldn't rely on attacks that are already out of balance for your kills and try to get some skill with the other, more feasible attacks.

Best answers
Trunks... he is just plain not good at the moment lol. I think thats why they decided to give him his sword in 1.1, his burning attack is weaker than his generic beam in a ps for crying out loud! Hey now that I think of it, that was one of the things that I thought could use tweaking. Even if Trunks receives his sword in 1.1, soem adjustments should be made to burning attack. Finishing buster is all right, but when your burning attaack is pushed back by someones generic beam... you begin to wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom