GEFORCE 4 MX 440
2.4 GHZ
256 MB RAM

Can handle this game?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At lowest settings, sure. Though you might experience some lag in the hubs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good luck, my man. Bloodlines is the first and only game that I decided I couldn't stand to play with it's erratic performance issues it gave me. I know some people who it worked reasonably well for (and by that I mean, not at all close to what you'd expect) but it is a good game and if you're one of the lucky ones that gets it to run well more power to you.

Either way, It ran pretty crap for me--my system is in my sig, if you want to compare.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It also ran crap for me.. You'll be VERY lucky to get it to even run in 16 FPS in-game.. I put on some lower settings, not much of a difference there... its a decent game.. allot of errors and missing stuff.. still playable.. the girls looked pretty good too lol..too bad cl_smooth 0, doesnt work in Vampire BL heh..
P4/1.8 Ghz
1024 RAM
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know what you guys are talking about, that game runs just fine for me...

AMD Athlon 64 3000+
1.5 GB PC2700 DDR
2x SATA 160 GB HDD - RAID 0
256 MB GeForceFX 5600xt

:D :D

I do agree, on a lower end system it doesn't run that well. Sometimes when I'm playing I'll still get lag, but you can bet it's my video card.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Good luck, my man. Bloodlines is the first and only game that I decided I couldn't stand to play with it's erratic performance issues it gave me.
Same here... seemed like a good game, but the (lack of) performance just blew it all to hell.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It ran pretty well on my computer, although I've got a pretty nice one. I kept the settings on max and pretty high reso. Only time my framerate took a real hit was in the outdoor enviroments while raining, later in the game. Great game, overall.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i noticed that extracting all the .vpk files of vampire reduces the laggness and loading times dramatically ... especially in the hubs
it might run on a gf4mx then .. but not with your ammount of ram... you need at least 512mb .. 1024 or more recommended
this game is really a rescources whore >_< .. its still a great game XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom