Vampire Hunter D

Best answers
Noticed Chimpbot has a sig of the famous Dunpeal hunter. I dunno about you guys.... but im pretty sure D, the Marcus brothers, or Meier Link could take most of these DBZ guys. You with me on that, chimp?

www.vampirehunterdbloodlust.com

Best answers
umm if i had the "powers" *cough*hint hint*cough* i would move this to offtopic and save you guys sometime;D

*EDIT*

Asking for that kind of power won't let you get it....

I got it because people WANTED Me to have it..

-Chimpbot

*EDIT*

Best answers
it wasnt when i posted before

vampire+(Goku+Kamehameha)=Roasted bat for dinner

Best answers
mmmm batwing stew taste like chicken. AND you cant compare them. vampire hunter d is a old show a classic. many people started watching jap cartoons thanks to that show. but goku would still own him

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Actually, most people watch anime because of Akira....the newest croud watches it because of DBZ.
They released a "sequel" to the old VHD movie....Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
that was in 2000.

Anyway..to the topic at hand..
I doubt that any of the guys from the VHD series could defeat any of the Z fighters, simply for the fact that over half of them could blow up planets....

I like the characters and story from VHD better than ANYTHING a dragonball series could crank out.
Yeah, it's an OKAY series...but it's nothing too special

Bloodlust is one of my favorite movies...its got so much more than DBZ could ever HOPE to have...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I'm sorry if I offend anybody here..
but..DBZ is pretty much crap.

Yeah, I love the series and all....but compared to some of the other things I've seen....it's nothing...

TonyMontana

T
I agree with you Chimpbot, and you do get tired of watching DBZ, after you've seen the whole thing.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I got tired after the Cell saga.

I had seen the series out of order..I saw the saiya-jin and namek/furiza sagas, then a big chunk of the majin buu stuff

then I saw the Cell saga, which is my favorite.

Cell's such a great character..
The series is just too repetative..
I love the manga....but the show....
bleg..it's getting old..

Best answers
i like the storyline myself. i just like to see who beats what this time. will it be goku? oh vegeta got owned hahah. oh man look at them effects. Ya dbz lacks alot of good things. but then again it is always fun to watch. *not 100000000 times tho*

Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[

I got it because people WANTED Me to have it..

-Chimpbot
[/i]
*EDIT*
no duh i was there,and one of the ppl who wanted you to be one :p im just making a crude atempt to make fun of hibiki

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh ha ha very funny....

/me smacks nameless

but the thing about dbz is u dont watch it for the plot or anything like that... all ur ment to see in dbz is lots of ass kicking action..

nothing more

nothing less

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Yeah..it's got action..
but it also has sub-par animation at times..which really makes it hard to watch all of the "action"

when the characters move like a bunch of 80-year-olds, its not very exciting.
Of course, the animation is pretty good at times...
One of the episodes that featured Goku and Cell fighting in Cell's ring...the episode where he blows it up, I believe, had terrific animation.
To this day, that's my favorite episode.

Best answers
why do u think the idea is good? My english teacher would say : explain ur statement and use quotations lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom