Uub Wip ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hiyah guys... uub is making his way to esf... and here he is so far

creditz to nuttzah like it said in the pic

Best answers
well the model looks a little good so far and oh BTW: that avatar... stop trying to be Snoop dogg.... that isn't you kid...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u dont even know me so how would you know what i look like <_<... ask anyone in tallahasse florida dey know me... and if they dont then they must be nerdz or somn.. but if it distrubs ppl ill change it

the model doesnt look that good by image because it was once a bmp that was converted to a jpg

Best answers
forgot to mention... the Neck looks a little too thin... and it doesn't disturb everyone but its dumb if you want to be black and post a picture of snoop dogg on your avatar claiming that that is you... that is whats wrong... :]

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=black, strength=#+1)>wow , nice model...</TABLE>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Epedemic_Optikz said:
forgot to mention... the Neck looks a little too thin... and it doesn't disturb everyone but its dumb if you want to be black and post a picture of snoop dogg on your avatar claiming that that is you... that is whats wrong... :]
i am black... like i said u dont know me so dont try to post somn that u dont know... if u dont believe thats me then ill scan more pictures of myself and post em on a off-topic thread

neck is suppose to be small because he has a small body with a redicolous HUGE HEAD!!! :p

Best answers
well if your black then how come you didn't post a picture of yourself in the avatar instead of snoop dogg???? well anyway here is a picture to help you out on neck and to show ya wat i mean....

here is another pic to prove me wrong but you should widen his neck a little...:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom